Our children are growing up EVIL!!!1OMG

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Our children are growing up EVIL!!!1OMG

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

http://www.equip.org/free/DN118.htm
Public schools and children in America have become strategic targets for conversion to the ideology of the New Age movement. It can be conclusively demonstrated that occult, New Age philosophy and practices have been integrated into public educational curricula and programs.

This intrusion is especially evident in certain health, guidance counseling, gifted, sex, and drug education programs. The use of New Age psychotherapeutic programs is usurping parental authority.

The imposition of these harmful techniques and programs violates federal laws and constitutional protections. As well, it can be shown that these techniques actually increase problem behavior.

Even though there will be much resistance, parents can prevail at stopping this trend if they are motivated and prepared.

It kind of makes me sick to think people actually believe the garbage in this article. It talks about teaching children ESP to read their teacher's thoughts, etc. It also claims that everyone that goes to school is not literate, and can't understand basic concepts. Really.

I ran a search for references to this article and found a 5 page thread on some Christian web site where all these dumbfucks relate their horrible experiences with being in classes with witches that got special treatment because their teachers secretly worship Satan.

So...Seriously...Does this article make anyone else ill? Thoughts? Opinions?
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

MEAT IS MURDER

Seriously though, it's all a circle'o'fuckers. So fuck them.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I heard Harry Potter is the devil D:
Frowning
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Frowning »

S4ur0n27 wrote:I heard Harry Potter is the devil D:
What does that make the authour? Chicken and egg thing going on here....
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Frowning wrote:
S4ur0n27 wrote:I heard Harry Potter is the devil D:
What does that make the authour? Chicken and egg thing going on here....
So youre saying that JK Rowling is god..? :giggle:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

She gave birth to her third child.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Wow.

These same kind of people want public prayer back in the schools
- talk about brain washing and mind polluting education programs, eh?

DARK PROPHECY IS HIER!!1

This is what your children will learn in America's schools!
Witcherism and satancraft!! Faith in JESUZ IS THE ONLY SAVE!1
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

I'm more interested in seeing the loonies arguing over how true it is. Arguments with internet fanatics can sometimes be fun.

Anyway, all the schools I know have normal classes like Maths where you rape virgins, History where you sacrifice chickens to Baphomet and Woodwork where you boil unbelievers in oil until their flesh falls off, right? Good times man, good times.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I . . . don't pity them. They are willful idiots. However, I'm not especially interested in perusing ignorant fanatic propaganda. Unfortunately I achieve my quota of blind idiot ideology without searching for it.
Fez the fortunate wrote:Anyway, all the schools I know have normal classes like Maths where you rape virgins, History where you sacrifice chickens to Baphomet and Woodwork where you boil unbelievers in oil until their flesh falls off, right? Good times man, good times.
You lucky cunt. I left many schools because of a severe absence of such necessary elements of effective education. :drunk:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Blargh wrote: They are willful idiots.
How are you sure you are not a willful idiot?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Alexander wrote:How are you sure you are not a willful idiot?
A combination of critical thinking, uncommon sense and frequent, rational examination of path(s) and method(s). I imagine that is your signal to pick holes and such, allow me to pre-empt you by stating my feelings on the matter : I'm not interested. :drunk:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well I sure was glad that most of the people discussing on those Christian forums weren't such asshole fundamentalists as the poster of the thread. Most seemed to be either liberal Jesus-lovers, atheists, pagans or some other heretic-sort.
Our Host!