Fallout 1 Speedrun

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Twigman
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Fallout 1 Speedrun

Post by Twigman »

Just wondering something. Is there a way to get through FO1 without any fighting? I beat the master just by convincing him his plan sucked, and that got me to thinking. Primarily, is there a way to destroy the vats without having to fight the lieutenant?
"Fallout is Brought to you by Team Fallout, Interplay Games, and the Letter Q."
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

Destroying the vats without fighting Lou is easy as hell! Find the vat controls, set the place to autodetruct and bon apppetit
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

its hard to play fallout and take more than an hour...Its so damn short.

yeah
does this work
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Re: Fallout 1 Speedrun

Post by Alexander »

Twigman wrote: ...// I beat the master just by convincing him his plan sucked //...
When I met the master I had 10 Charisma and a little over 100% Speech and I could only convince him of dipping me!
How much Speech and Charisma did you have?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

Yo Alex. You need Vree's holotape from the BOS in order to convice The Master that his plan is flawed.

pwned
Our Host!