Movies

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Wha? 0.o
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Hellboy was just one of the most awful movies I've seen in a long time. Rasputin? What the fuck? An angry-teenager stereotype as the protagonist? Fuck this shit.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I saw Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, I thought it was good but their was a couple of things i didnt get in the movie.

I also saw Garden State and I thought that was good, I liked the storyline but I wanted to see Portmans naked ass so I was a bit dissapointed. THE MOVIE IS SO MY LIFE LOL
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I saw La Mala Educación on tuesday, and it really was excellent. Almodovar for the win!
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

WTF is that in engrish?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I saw oldboy and the killer last week. I also watched the fly and american psycho this week. I'll probably watch Buffallo 66 tomorrow. I don't really watch as many movies as I used to as I ran out of money, but I'd probably buy Collateral so I can watch it again. Mabye rent Man on Fire and Punisher even though they're probably both pretty average.

I liked eternal sunshine. But I like the piano best. I wanted to see garden state but I didn't because it sort of looked like a chick flick and I wasn't sure even though I secretly enjoy chick flicks.
:chew:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:WTF is that in engrish?
The Bad Education

or something.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

I saw Lost in Translation yesterday and I really liked how the movie conveyed that Japan is a horrible, horrible place.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Scarlett is so fucking hot. Jesus. God. I cannot stress that enough.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Spazmo wrote:I saw Lost in Translation yesterday and I really liked how the movie conveyed that Japan is a horrible, horrible place.
And that Lost in Translation was a horrible, horrible film ?
atoga wrote:Scarlett is so fucking hot.
She was probably the only redeeming quality of the film in question. Unhuzzah. :drunk:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

More or less. Bill Murray is always amusing, too. But Sophia Coppola can die.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Actually, Lost in Translation had two redeeming features in my opinion, the second of which was Bill Murray's classic facial expressions in the whiskey advertisement scene. He is a funny, funny fellow, but was overwhelmed by the underwhelming nature of the film. Still unhuzzah overall. :drunk:
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

Yes, it was otherwise a bit slow and I was fortunate to have a hyperkinetic small dog gnawing on my slippers to keep me awake. Still, I can't praise this movie enough for showing the general public that Japan is an unimaginably despicable place full of strange and horrible people and that no decent person could enjoy a stay there.

RPG Codex
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Haha, you wear slippers?
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I actually watched Lost in Translation not long ago either, I liked it even though it was a bit slow. I didnt think that girl was that hawt, she was actually a bit EHHH when I looked at previews and chit. Towards the end of watching the movie she was a bit more attractive to me.

I think you, megatron, would like Garden State because its very CATCHER IN TEH RYE. Not really a chick flick.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Garden State was just a random bullshit art film. :chew: I don't think it's worthy of comparing to Catcher. Leave that to Wes Anderson or something.
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

atoga wrote:Haha, you wear slippers?
Fucking right I do, they're comfortable and warm and generally delightful and the dog would eat my feet without them.

RPG Codex
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

I do too. I mean...Canada. Winter. You get the idea.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

atoga wrote:Garden State was just a random bullshit art film. :chew: I don't think it's worthy of comparing to Catcher. Leave that to Wes Anderson or something.
It had a very good main storyline, one that I always imagined would be mine when i enter the movie business. I dont like that jewbag motherfucker cause he stole my part. The camera would be in front of my face with my eyes closed and I open them slowly then give a faint smile, it would be so brando and I would get an oscar.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Lost in Translation was extremely boring.
Our Host!