Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 From Russia With Love: Phase: Exodus View next topic
View previous topic
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[ -> Editorial]

A new article at RPG Vault examines upcoming Russian CRPGs, amongst them the post-apocalyptic RPG Phase: Exodus.
A post-apocalyptic RPG that begins in the year 2062, nearly half a century after a cataclysm destroyed civilization, Phase Exodus involves the inhabitants of an area near Lake Baikal in Siberia where the communities jealously eye each other's resources. It's said to have a selection of four player characters that advance via the proprietary Advanced Post-Apocalypse Role-Play System and a potentially innovative gameplay element called a quest matrix.

Release status: The current target for the Russian / CIS market seems to be later this year. Russobit-M has designated Game Factory Interactive to look for publishing partners elsewhere, but we haven't seen anything concrete.
Out of the other games litsed in the article, I'd say Phase: Exodus is one of the more likely games to complete its development cycle.

Spotted at: RPG Codex
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Teatime wrote:
Out of the other games litsed in the article, I'd say Phase: Exodus is one of the more likely games to complete its development cycle.

hope you're right, from what I've seen at gamespot a while back, the game looks pretty. Also, they say it's supposed to be an RPG, which - surprise surprise - I like.
Still I'm kinda sceptical about this game and its becoming actually released and not sucking ass 'cept graphics.

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic