Suckle These.

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

why is this in fan art
:chew:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Because it would be deleted from GD.

Should I like..Ehrm..Draw on the picture, or something? Like a little tribal holding a knife to my neck?

If only there was another Wasteland......
Last edited by ExtremeDrinker on Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

Do we need an update every time you shove something into yourself?
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Haha. Nice modifications drinker... there's a party on your nipples and everyone's invited? :o
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

Heh nobody invited me :(
As for piercings I like to see it in women mostly in their belly or in their tongue , but I dont like seeing it in men they look kinda weird .
Tho I dont agree with my great friend kashluk that says piercings are Satans work , thats kinda exagerated dont you think kashluk my friend ?
But what do I know , I am just a latino hombre.
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I don't care much for tongue rings...I lost one down a girlfriend's throat a few years ago...I swallowed my own one night while I had pneumonia...And kissing a girl with a tongue ring while you have a tongue ring is a big hassle...

As for people who say "They enhance sexual pleasure"...I doubt it..What can a cold steel bar do rubbing up and down my penis that a nice warm tongue can't? Absolutely nothing except get caught in my pee hole. I asked my current girlfriend if my tongue ring did anything for her when I go down on her, and she said "yeah"...but after I took it out, she still gets off just as easily...

Tongue rings are worthless to everyone except dentists.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

the guardian wrote:Tattoos are art, at least, but I never got the idea of why someone would put metal objects in himself other then to make himself feel special or rebellious, just like the other 3 million idiots who did the same thing before him.
Nowadays, kids don't get piercings because it's rebellious, but rather because it is what everyone else is doing. It's cool to conform you know...
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I don't know anyone with 4 nipple rings...I'm not conforming..I'm trend setting.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Aneurysm wrote:Tho I dont agree with my great friend kashluk that says piercings are Satans work , thats kinda exagerated dont you think kashluk my friend ?
But what do I know , I am just a latino hombre.
Uh, I was trying to be sarcastic, or dare I say it- funny even? I don't know, maybe I was just all over the top, homeboy. Get me some ice cream.

-----

And yeah, it's better to make history than read it at school.
Aneurysm
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Aneurysm »

No you were very funny and sarcastic , ahahahahah how sarcastic of you.
Kashy happy new year!
:dead: In remembrance of Porcu :dead:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Just so everyone knows...I got very drunk tonight...Showed my penis to quite a few people...Some of whom are strangers...And got quite a bit of grab-ass.....Overall, quite a nice night.
Our Host!