Teh Herpes

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

You got a Ghoul Dick? Wow, that's some heavy shit! :)
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

It looks good today...No more skin coming off...And last night, my woman and I messed around, and everything's still good...There's a lot of fun stuff to do without a penis.
MetalWyrm
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by MetalWyrm »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:It looks good today...No more skin coming off...And last night, my woman and I messed around, and everything's still good...There's a lot of fun stuff to do without a penis.
you cut it off? :shock:
wow, that's extreme
Sol Invictus
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Sol Invictus »

Apply calamine lotion ASAP. It's that pink stuff in a bottle. It'll hurt like a motherfucker when you first apply it, but it has a cool, numbing effect on your skin. You want that. It also hastens the healing process.
Administrator

Circle of Eight - Hellgate: London Resource Center
www.co8.org
Syphon
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Syphon »

Actually I think I know what your talking about. Did she use Lube when she gave ya a handy? 'Cus if she did then that shit gets in your piss hole and fucks everything up. I had it happen once. You shed bad and when you walk/ or piss, it stings like a mutha-fucka!
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

It was a yeast infection...Still got it...But it's definately not as bad as it was...This medicine I got from the doctor does a pretty good job.
Grey Fil
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Grey Fil »

"Candida albicans" a little fungus who likes humid warm areas of the human body. From mouth to vagina passing trough armpits and feet it likes it all. It`s also pretty resistant so even when all the symptoms dissapear there still are some spores hidding under your skin. Prolonged oral and dermatological treatment coupled with strict bathing discipline for both "piggies" is the recomended treatment in this case.

Note: This is an advice only, for further details consult a doctor. :D
Carpe jugulum.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

.. yeast infection. ouch. you have my condolences.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

If you've got the chance to catch a yeast infection: Go for it. It's a learning experience for all involved, including my doctor who couldn't figure out how a circumsized penis could get a yeast infection.
Our Host!