Fallout 3 = The End?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

MurPHy wrote: Now, now let's just do the American way. Let's shoot them. Multiple times. Perhaps with rifles borrowed from Hammer? I'll take a BAR, please!
No, to ass rape is the Hammer way.
T600
SDF!
SDF!

Post by T600 »

K, Looks like F03 won't happen... at least for a while. I was hoping that Interplay would just sell off the rights to like Trioka or Obsidian, but looks like they are bringing the fallout name down with them, just so they can keep the rights to make another brotherhood of steel game.

I mean I was looking foward to FOBOS, and was probably like the only one, but now it looks like FOBOS has fucked us all over.

How does interplay expect to sell games that are exactly the same, but with different sprites (look at the engines in DA2 and FOBOS, they are the same thing but in a different setting.). Worst move ever.
A strong man doesn't need to read his future; he makes his own. -Solid Snake
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

How does interplay expect to sell games that are exactly the same, but with different sprites (look at the engines in DA2 and FOBOS, they are the same thing but in a different setting.). Worst move ever.
Nobody ever said that they were smart.
n305er
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by n305er »

So sad... so sad :roll: :( :evil:
Namelessone
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Namelessone »

The representatives of Silver Style Entertainment company who are now making RPG The Fall: Last Days of Gaia told on their forum that they can buy the Fallout brand from Interplay. :?
n305er
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by n305er »

Namelessone wrote:The representatives of Silver Style Entertainment company who are now making RPG The Fall: Last Days of Gaia told on their forum that they can buy the Fallout brand from Interplay. :?
Well, they said they can afford it. Money is not a problem for them to buy over and continue the project.
The problem is that will IPLY sell the licence?
I think this is a very slim chance for F3 to become a reality. Even if it does come out, I guess by that age, I would be more interested in a game like.... golf. :oops: :badgrin:
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

I do wonder if Troika might get it, although Interplay will probably be bastards and not hand it over since they were originally with the company..

For some reason, I feel like mailing ol' Chucky the "Maybe" lyrics with a picture of Fallout 3

"Maybe you'll think of me, when you are all alone"
n305er
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by n305er »

LlamaG0d wrote:For some reason, I feel like mailing ol' Chucky the "Maybe" lyrics with a picture of Fallout 3

Good one! :badgrin:
Warlord
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Warlord »

******* Interplay. Now the real pc rpgs are dead. Damn. I just hope they give the project to someone else... damn money makers! Damn damn damn damn damn!
- May the blood of thine enemies stain the ground -
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

iohkus wrote:i don't know... as much as interplay sucks i think fallout 3 will be good, crasey
People also thought TORN would be good. People are stupid that way.
------------------
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Did they ever finish TORN by the way?
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Kashluk wrote:Did they ever finish TORN by the way?
I believe it was cancelled and sent to the junk heap of unfinished games.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Saint_Proverbius wrote:People also thought TORN would be good. People are stupid that way.
Whaddaya mean by that? TORN never came to be. A good looking unfinished game is better than a shitty finished one, I think.

Of course, Fallout 3 didn't look that good to begin with, so it's not in the same category.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

LlamaG0d wrote:For some reason, I feel like mailing ol' Chucky the "Maybe" lyrics with a picture of Fallout 3

Chucky's not the right guy for that. He's an evil, soulless bastard to be sure, but he's just a minion.
Our Host!