Dear DAC

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i dont like bottles usually as you have to have a bottle opener, cant carry them around as easily and it seems to go warm p quick but hey thats just me cornflower watcha think i am the king of kong?
:chew:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Twist-off bottles, son.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

And all was well.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

they dont have twist offs in england baby get with the programme do you think we pay a lousy buck for a bottle of pop you flip the lid off with your pinky whilst holdin a hotdog you got for a dime on the sidewalk outside the mall? no way jose, you need a corkscrew just to open the petrol tank on a car here okay its all child proof
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

We gave up on child proofing, because none of it stands up to the ingenuity of American children. :cool:
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Child-proofing ? Why would anyone want to keep them around ? Mind boggled. :drunk:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Real men don't need bottle openers. I've fine-tuned my method so I can now open a bottle of beer with a 1 pound coin.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I've fucked up the flesh on my wrist enough times to give up trying to open bottles without conventional tools. If I don't have a church key at the moment I have the bottle, I'm probably going to go drink Fresca
:Megatron:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

sometimes i can open bottles with a lighter or a bit of dry stone wall (lol) but whats the point ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

winter is the best time for drinking besides summer as summer drinking is all AAAWWWWYEAAAAAA while winters all MMMMMM~UGGHHHHHHH.
Kashluk

Re: Dear DAC

Post by Kashluk »

Retlaw83 wrote:Dear DAC,

I have had a six pack of Yuengling Black and Tan, and am still not drunk. For those not familiar with this wonderful concoction, it is a beer so dark that light cannot escape it.

But the fact remains I am not even heavily buzzed yet. Please advise.

Sincerely,

Retlaw
Aww, come on! Just a six pack? I know 14 year old girls who can drink a six pack without being "heavily buzzed".

Try drinking two more of said six packs. When I go have fun on a beach or some shit I usually grab a 24 can pack with me. Usually runs out too soon in case I offer a few to my friends, but meh, saves me from drinking too much.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Because you can always trust guys bragging about how much they drink as being accurate.

Also, once I cross the threshhold of being drunk, I don't stop drinking. I can drink a lot, but 6 cans of black and tan in an hour should get a normal human being to the point of drunkenness.
- the Vault Dweller
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i tend to get drunk quite quickly then reckless, you could say i play hard and fast with the rules but generally i just act like a dickhead and dont remember any of it.

some of my pals start drinking in the morning and i cant do that as im sleepy by 6 but whichev. im sure if all of the dac gang were to get together ofr drinks besides the freaks itd be pretty terrific jk people would just be all ah so your megatron and id be all whut dont call me that in public and id be home by 9 eatin crackers with pate and watching tv.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Exactly.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Megatron wrote:i tend to get drunk quite quickly then reckless, you could say i play hard and fast with the rules but generally i just act like a dickhead and dont remember any of it.
I'm the same except I do remember all of it and I end up losing a friend or two.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

ive pissed off my friends by slapping there girlfriends butts or whatever but how can you hate me im beautiful
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Retlaw83 wrote:Because you can always trust guys bragging about how much they drink as being accurate.
And because of the fact that on average Americans threshold for alcohol is lower than, say, Finns or Danes. Just because we drink more and start drinking younger. :dance:
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Kashluk wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote:Because you can always trust guys bragging about how much they drink as being accurate.
And because of the fact that on average Americans threshold for alcohol is lower than, say, Finns or Danes. Just because we drink more and start drinking younger. :dance:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I minored in drinking at college.

Go drink six beers in an hour. If you're not drunk, there's an issue.

Also, I've drank an entire case over the course of a day before; it's no real feat.
- the Vault Dweller
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Christ that's all we do here in Australia. Drink and talk shit. I like it a lot better here than in America, much more chill.
Anyway trying to decide what I want tomorrow. Prolly stick with Tooheys. =)
Junktown Commando
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Junktown Commando »

Try suicide, I think it might help your situation overall.
You’re welcome.
I Believe In “Peace Through Superior Firepower.�
Do you?
Our Host!