Let's pound the VB corpse some more

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Wow this van buren game seems reeeeeally cool, cant wait till they release it. :lol:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I want a fallout tatoo too so all the hawt chicks will dig me.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

No one should be "proud" or "disgusted" over a fanclub of an old RPG game on the internet. It's just sad. No game is worth getting that worked up over. It's a game to play in your spare time, not something you devote your life to. You scarred your skin for life in devotion of a PC game. Seems like madness to me. It's your skin though, but don't start swinging your e-penis around because you decided to do it. If a developer doesn't decide to get a tattoo of his game, are you now more HARDCORE than them?

Silly. It really isn't worth getting so worked up about. These are opinionated news sites and always have been, if you are a long time reader, you'd expect this. The NMA Vs DaC stuff has been much worse and is currently fairly civil, as far as I can see.

Wars between sites are stupid, your provoking them is stupid and I doubt the admins on either side with thank you. It doesn't help anyone. If you don't like it make a complaint about the post, rather than saying you are better than the rest and insulting them all. No one minds everyday complaints, it helps keep things on track. You can say "THIS IS CRAP I THINK THE ART IS AWESOME" and no one would have really cared.
Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

"Everyone's a girl when they're face down."
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Dude who cares! He's just some troll no one ever seen before. Am I supposed to somehow be ashamed of myself because some stranger (who is probably Kharn or Odin on a proxy anyway) said that he doesn't respect me?
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

I still don't understand the whole thing going on there. Too much drama.

LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

Man, that concept art with the Mad Max pictures sucks.

It's like the artist guy they always used in the Black Isle crap doesnt know how to do anything besides fantasy (normal person? okay, lets make them PAPER WHITE despite being in the desert with combed pretty hair) and then the gigantic ass shoulder pad with 90 spikes in it...

Idiots.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Yes, everyone in the game should look like unshaved bums with red skin.

Oh, and an extra eye or a tentacle due to birth defects caused by FALLOUT.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

The character art would look better with a more haggard face. The pretty boy look he has would look better on the cover of a gay magazine. I think that throws it off a bit. Less poser and more desperate survivor.

ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Maybe he's just gay. You know, like everyone in Mad Max world :roll:
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Next time someone releases a Fallout game the should just release two versions: one Regular-versiopn(with unshaved haaggard faces) and one Gay- and/or Lesbian-version(with pretty boys and androgenic girls!).

Everybody is equal after all... HAHAHAHA!
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Do0Fu5 wrote:i think you lot should shut the fuck up about NMA choosing to cover information about van buren.
How about you take some of your own advice and you shut the fuck up about our coverage of Van Buren? NMA is NMA. DAC is DAC. How about we both cover Van Buren in our own ways? If you were smart, you'd also notice the critiscism was directed more towards "Mr Anonymous Source" than it was towards NMA. Well, except POOPERSCOOPER's comment.

While you're at it, learn to use the shift key too.
Jennifer wrote:
"More motorcycle jacket. Less Pirate"
that could be one of the random captions on the front page.
It'll be added.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

This is just part of Interplay's scheme to drum up support for VB to increase sales.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Fez wrote:No one should be "proud" or "disgusted" over a fanclub of an old RPG game on the internet. It's just sad. No game is worth getting that worked up over. It's a game to play in your spare time, not something you devote your life to. You scarred your skin for life in devotion of a PC game. Seems like madness to me.
Sad my ass. Imagine that there are people for whom gaming isn't just 'something to do in spare time'. It's a hobby, at least. Is that sad? No sadder than having half of your room in Milano posters or some other 'serious' shit.
Fez
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Fez »

No. It is.

Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

I'll take the opportunity and end the pointless argument.
Serious Business.
Do0Fu5
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Do0Fu5 »

[quote="Fez"]Wars between sites are stupid, your provoking them is stupid and I doubt the admins on either side with thank you. It doesn't help anyone. [/quote]

so what do you call 2 lines of block capitals on dac's frontpage then? if it hadnt of been provoked i wouldnt have bothered to create an account.

and no, im not Kharn or Odin. im just a regular who never saw a need to post untill now.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Do0Fu5 wrote:
Fez wrote:Wars between sites are stupid, your provoking them is stupid and I doubt the admins on either side with thank you. It doesn't help anyone.
so what do you call 2 lines of block capitals on dac's frontpage then? if it hadnt of been provoked i wouldnt have bothered to create an account.

and no, im not Kharn or Odin. im just a regular who never saw a need to post untill now.
a REGULAAAAAAAR, noble shining REGUULLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, HE'S JUST A REGULAR
NO HIDDEN AGENDA ppl!!!!!!!!!!
HEs Just A REGULAR.

no!
HE IsNT ODIN JUST A REGULAR
noT TKHARN EITHER. HE's JUST A REGULARrrraaR.
a PERSOn of the regulars. CONCERNED!
it HAS gone too far. otherwise REGULARS as him wouldnt register to make their voice heard.
ok?
REGULAR.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

What the fuck is 2 lines of block capitals?
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK
BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK

maybe?
Serious Business.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »