Errors

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Cannon
SDF!
SDF!

Errors

Post by Cannon »

On my when I try to uninstall FOT i get this message-The log file 'c:\Program Files\14 Degrees East\Fallout Tactics\Unist.isu' is not valid of the data has been corrupted. Unistallation will not continue. Ok so I tried to download the file that replaces all3rd disk files and when i try to install that I get this message-unInstaller setup failed to initialize. You may not be able to unistall this product, so I figure that I cannot install the game(yes, it took me a long time to cover this conclusion), so If i delete all the files manually that i can re-install the game, and make the computer think that I never installed the game in the first place. Thank You for your time.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

What version of Windows do you have? It could be either a problem with Windows in which case you should run some utilities, maybe even reinstall Windows. Or try checking your hard drive for errors. The last thing to do is to reinstall Fallout Tactics. One of these things should work.
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Wouldn't it be quaint if he were trying to run it on Windows 95A? Or better yet, Windows 3.1! Ha! Now THAT would be quite the geek story.
Our Host!