Random Encounters

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Cannon
SDF!
SDF!

Random Encounters

Post by Cannon »

Ok In FOT, I ran into a Brotherhood base that has 2 guards outside(herburt and something else) they are standing by a door, the door DOES NOT open and CANNOT be lockpicked, it DOES NOT blow open either i tried(4 det packs). I want to know if there is a way inside, becasue this is pissing me off. Thank You for your time.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Re: Random Encounters

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Cannon wrote:Ok In FOT, I ran into a Brotherhood base that has 2 guards outside(herburt and something else) they are standing by a door, the door DOES NOT open and CANNOT be lockpicked, it DOES NOT blow open either i tried(4 det packs). I want to know if there is a way inside, becasue this is pissing me off. Thank You for your time.
HeHe: )

To open the doors you need to.......

Nah I won't be cruel, (someone else will just spoil the gag anyway) they don't open. As, IIRC, the guards say there's nothing worth seeing there.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Requiem's right, there's no way inside. If you or someone in your squad has the Awareness perk you will be able to see why those two guards might be of interest, though. That is, if you're not above fratricide...

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Our Host!