The glowing one

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
elmoo
SDF!
SDF!

The glowing one

Post by elmoo »

Recently some loser in my recruit pool died from radiation poisoning.

I immediately took out Martin the glowing one and stuck him next to Kerr the merchant (becos he looks really unarmoured while the rest of the BOS are wearing suits that give them 60% rad resist)

To make it a controlled situation, I had Chuck the gay mutant get really cosy with Martin and Kerr.

After an hour of REAL time, Chuck was down from a 500 pound hulk to a 78 pound glowstick and the floor was slick with his vomit, hair and skin. Martin was looking at the mess on the floor, licking his chops and Kerr was just wondering if he had a mop for sale.

Ah, well, it was a vain hope that I could help the BOS save on electricity bills by turning everyone into walking bulbs.
"When all that is solid melts into air, constipation will be but a misty memory"
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Re: The glowing one

Post by Stainless »

elmoo wrote:After an hour of REAL time, Chuck was down from a 500 pound hulk to a 78 pound glowstick and the floor was slick with his vomit, hair and skin. Martin was looking at the mess on the floor, licking his chops and Kerr was just wondering if he had a mop for sale.
Heh. Pretty funny way of putting it.

THat would be cool though, if you could kill...say Barneky or the Elders by radiation poisoning :)
Our Host!