Apocalyptic update

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

Did you miss me?

Yes, don't leave again!
No votes
No, now go away, you ugly mofo.
20%
Who the fuck are you?
80%

Total votes: 5

Apocalypse 2077
Regular
Regular

Apocalyptic update

Post by Apocalypse 2077 »

Hey, everyone... I haven't been around in like ages. So I figured I'd post an message to tell everyone I'm back and where the fuck I've been. Well, here's my reasons for disappearing for so fucking long-

1. Parties... christmas time means getting very drunk. A lot. So I was drunk or hungover for most of the holidays. Also my buddy from the navy got back on leave before the fourthcoming war with Iraq, so I was out lot... acting stupidly drunk and watching him try and ply the age old line of

"Girl... I'm going to war. This might be my last chance to spend a night with a woman."

Shockingly this line worked three times!

2. Women problems. I spent a lot of time feeling down over various girls who mean something to me so I haven't been up for talking to mostly anyone.

3. My book is almost ready to be published... meaning most of my spare time has been devoted to talking to my agent and publisher.

4. Tests. Shit loads of crappy tests. When I'm not in the exam hall I'm in the library revising or pretending to revise.

5. Sleeping. At the age of seventeen I have finally learned to appreciate the brilliant gift of sleep... and dreams. When I'm not sleeping and I'm bored I spend time checking sites which explain what my dreams mean.

So, did you miss me?
After Y2K the end of the world became a cliche... there are now only personal apocalypses... - Max Payne

I love the smell of napalm in the morning! - Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore, Apocalypse now
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

Would you shut the fuck up? We didnt ponder on the whereabouts ofApocalypse 2077, no one asked for reasons on why you were gone, In fact, I dont even think anyone noticed you were gone, who the fuck are you anyway? Get the hell out of my face and never come back, you're fucking fired, I signed the fucking papers and all the staff peed on your photograph, we then proceeded to laugh on how you look like turd with a bad haircut and tried to remember where we know you from, but no one could.

But you, you realy upgraded it into a whole diffrent version, you acully supplied us with reasons on why you were gone, no one fucking asked you why the shit you were gone, heck, Im the first man to reply to this crap, you just assumed we realy care for you so we'll naturaly inquire on your recent journey through reality.

I realy hate this "welcome me back" topics, remember when Reaper used to do that? It sounds like a cry for attention and generaly it just yields a lot of "WELCOME BACK *NAME*" posts.

Lets all make a vow never to post a topic like, so this kind of thing wont repeat.
Hello New Jersey
Apocalypse 2077
Regular
Regular

Post by Apocalypse 2077 »

It's wonderful to know I was missed. Alternatively... what the fuck crawled up your ass you syphilitic cum-bucket? Drop dead and go to hell... the devil needs a new bitch, your dad was crap.
After Y2K the end of the world became a cliche... there are now only personal apocalypses... - Max Payne

I love the smell of napalm in the morning! - Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore, Apocalypse now
the guardian
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by the guardian »

I'll tell you what "crawled up my ass" : This sort of topics who's only goal is to give the maker a sense of being loved by his fellow forum users, whats the fucking point? Its not a discussion, you're looking for someone to give your ego a blowjob, and you werent the first to run this sort of bullshit either, however, you were the first to supply reasons why you werent around, and detailed ones, no less. If you were to make a topic with a point other then "welcome me back, I want a hug", I'd of been less of an ass.
Hello New Jersey
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

What's your book about?
:chew:
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Pyro, judging from this thread it's a detailed account of his expedition to the super market. *pauses for drum snare + cymbals*

TOPIC CLOSED!
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Our Host!