Section 8

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Section 8

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Hey what happened to Gareth? Did we wear him out asking too much of him or is he off working on FOT2?
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

I don't know. I haven't seen any posts by him on the BIS FO board, either. I don't go near V-13.net, so I can't say whether or not he's been active there or not.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

Hey, yea! I want my male ReaverHuge to work! Gimme my male ReaverHuge, damnit!

Maybe he took our offers to bear his children to heart?

Nah, I bet we just scared him off. By "we" I mean "I," of course :lol:
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

OnTheBounce wrote:I don't know. I haven't seen any posts by him on the BIS FO board, either. I don't go near V-13.net, so I can't say whether or not he's been active there or not.

OTB
He mentioned that nothing of importance is ever happening in V13 modding forums(JJ86 could verify that if still visiting), so I wouldn't count on him being active there also. I guess he could have made an...ahem... no-no, revealing they might be working on FoT2 and thought it would be best to get things foggy by stopping being here.
We could have scared him, but I can't imagine how this would be the case, since we've just asked, we're not a bunch of children to demand for things. Asking doesn't hurt, does it?
Section8
I Make Games!
I Make Games!

Post by Section8 »

I've been busy. I'm working on 2 projects at work, doing some occasional stuff for a third, and producing another project on contract, outside of my normal work hours. I also had to write and teach a crash course in game design, so I haven't had time to help you guys out. Be patient, though. I should get some time over the weekend.
--
Only a real artist knows the actual anatomy of the terrible, or the physiology of fear - the exact sort of lines and proportions that connect up with latent instincts or heriditary memories of fright, and the proper colour contrasts and lighting effects to stir the dormant sense of strangeness.
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Thank god I've only got standard 8-hour work days! Well glad you stopped in for a little while.....
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

Section8 wrote:I've been busy. I'm working on 2 projects at work, doing some occasional stuff for a third, and producing another project on contract, outside of my normal work hours. I also had to write and teach a crash course in game design, so I haven't had time to help you guys out. Be patient, though. I should get some time over the weekend.
Don't wear yourself out, mate! We really value your input and '1st line FO:T tech support' here and would hate to see you burn yourself out!!!
Our Host!