First Post

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

First Post

Post by Killzig »

:D
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Valdis

Post by Valdis »

Sooo, you took their advice!

Cool.
Ezechial_Rage
Regular
Regular

Post by Ezechial_Rage »

I hope this forum will draw some attention. I think a lot of Fallout fans skipped over Arcanum so maybe this will help just a little bit. Arcanum was a great game that can be made even better thanks to all the mod makers out there. Thanks for paying attention Killzig.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Ezechial_Rage wrote:Arcanum was a great game that can be made even better thanks to all the mod makers out there.
What mod makers? Where!?
Ezechial_Rage wrote:Thanks for paying attention Killzig.
Am I the only one that reads this as slightly insulting? Suggesting that Killzig doesn't pay attention to anything are you? Huh? Saying that Killzig has a short attention span and small brain power then? Huh? Calling him a liar, a cheat and a filthy bastard are you? You think his mother's fat and disgusting and you've slept with her several times then have you? And that Killzig's father was a crack smoking whore? Is that what you're really saying or am I reading too much into this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ezechial_Rage
Regular
Regular

Post by Ezechial_Rage »

You hit it dead on.
Our Host!