Dungeon Siege Fallout

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Darkness40k
SDF!
SDF!

Dungeon Siege Fallout

Post by Darkness40k »

Ok I'm starting a mod of DS based on the Fallout world (and hoping interplay does not come after my blood).

The idea is to bring the world role play style, and gore of Fallout into the siege engine.

Temperary website (due to it being on another planet lol:P):

www.planetvampire.com/sttc/temp

Check out the site, let me know if any one thinks this is a good idea.

At the moment there is only me, mapper, 3D modeller, and novice scripter. But I have a few promises of help from very good coders, so the project looks good to get under way in a few weeks, as the editors are released.

Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Boy, you're fast! Yesterday DAC, today NewDAC!
As I said back then, everything that includes RPG's and FO, should be a good thing. Will require a lot of work, of course. Have courage!
Kreegle

Post by Kreegle »

Nice one, good luck with it
Glower_Power_Man
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Glower_Power_Man »

Looks good, Good Luck, and I hope you do well on it.
"Their flower power is nothing to my glower power, *glowers*" ~ Charles M. Burns
Shadowvalor
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadowvalor »

I would help, being that 3D art is one of my hobbies- One of the more expensive hobbies as that. Yet, there is a big problem in not enough HD space to install Dugeon Seige currently, and the fact I know jack squat about the Dungeon Seige engine as a whole.
Our Host!