Mel wants to go mad again

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Mel wants to go mad again

Post by Kreegle »

<strong>[ -> N/A]</strong>

Here's a spot of cheery news: it looks like Mel Gibson is fired-up and itching to get back into Mad Max's booties. From <a href="http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main ... 12.30.film" target="_blank">SciFi.com</a>:<blockquote><em>Mel Gibson told SCI FI Wire that he's leaving the door open to appearing in a fourth Mad Max movie, mainly for the chance to work with director George Miller again. "I mean, George is somebody I have always wanted to work with again," Gibson said in an interview while promoting his upcoming SF thriller film Signs.<br><br>Gibson added, "I wouldn't miss that opportunity. I'd even work with him if we were just doing a shaving ad."<br><br>Gibson has long been rumored to be interested in reprising his most famous role in a fourth movie. Gibson has played the post-apocalyptic warrior in the original 1979 movie and in 1981's The Road Warrior and 1985's Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. A fourth movie has reportedly been in various stages of development for years.</em></blockquote>That's encouraging. Thanks MaddMaxx! (That's the name of the guy who sent in the news... uhh... nevermind)
Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Good, i would hate to see someone like Syvester Saloone playing the role.
morrisirrom

Stalone!

Post by morrisirrom »

After masterpieces "Get Carter" and "Driven" Stalone moves on up to the Mad Max series.

Ebert and Rupert give it 2 thumbs up!
"Ecellent!
"Laughs and Laughs!"

Stalone: "Dogmeat! I did it for you!"
Our Host!