Outer Wilds Review

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Outer Wilds Review

Post by Gimp Mask »

Outer Wilds is the latest brainchild of Tim Cain. Maybe. Everybody says you can't say anything about this game because everything is top secret and stuff. What nobody says is that this means you'll get the DLC edition and then inadvertedly start doing the DLC quest instead of the main quest pretty early on, except you won't know it's the DLC. After some hours you realize it is the DLC but then you feel committed to figuring it out. After many more hours you realize the DLC fucking sucks and don't want to finish it, but then you've been so focused on it that you don't really remember what you were doing in the main quest so you don't want to finish it either. So I give this game -100 out of 100 and now I'm glad I stole it, I feel dumb for wasting my time on this shit and I think I don't want to play games in a while, hope this helps
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Re: Outer Wilds Review

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

Gimp Mask wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:31 pm Outer Wilds is the latest brainchild of Tim Cain. Maybe. Everybody says you can't say anything about this game because everything is top secret and stuff. What nobody says is that this means you'll get the DLC edition and then inadvertedly start doing the DLC quest instead of the main quest pretty early on, except you won't know it's the DLC. After some hours you realize it is the DLC but then you feel committed to figuring it out. After many more hours you realize the DLC fucking sucks and don't want to finish it, but then you've been so focused on it that you don't really remember what you were doing in the main quest so you don't want to finish it either. So I give this game -100 out of 100 and now I'm glad I stole it, I feel dumb for wasting my time on this shit and I think I don't want to play games in a while, hope this helps
Don't you mean Outer WORLDS!?

:? ;)
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Outer Wilds Review

Post by Gimp Mask »

I mean what I mean, I've never played Outer Worlds

anyway i did finish the main game and it fuckin sucked too, to be fair it was fun for a little while, just the whole respawning mechanic is absolutely retarded because on several occasions you'll spend half of the 20min timeslot doing tedious shit like flying to a moon and just waiting for the sand level to drop so you can figure out how to solve a puzzle and if you fuck it up you'll get to do it all over again, enjoy

one time i got absolutely lost for two hours because i stepped onto a portal like half a second too early and got sucked into a hurricane so what i figured wasn't the solution to the puzzle was the solution after all so fuck you game
Our Host!