💤🛌🏼 - Dreams -

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Dr. Deo
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

💤🛌🏼 - Dreams -

Post by Dr. Deo »

⬛◼️◾▪️👁️
dream [noun.]
"Being somewhere else when not being busy with everything else. "

Got an interesting repeating dream there in your mind at night? Did you dream anything that left you with a residual feeling for days after?

Sharing is caring as they say before walking the long walk so here's the place for caring.
Dr. Deo
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Re: 💤🛌🏼 - Dreams -

Post by Dr. Deo »

I used to work in a big storage warehouse, the environment therefor occurs in my dreamscape from time to time.

Anyways. This dream was from earlier this week. The theme was WAR.

The colliding parties consisted of age old enemies of world War II, Nazis vs Bolscheviks. The war from old had continued for at least 20 more years judging from the gloom and doom of the whole matter. The warehouse is vast, the roof is not seen, instead it is just pitch black as sky. The shelves of stacked pallets are at least 6 stories high and empty pallets create floors for hiding, for my part.

Earlier in the dream I am a war prisoner of the fascists who negligently executes us slaves if we don't do as we are told. Holocaust is in the air. I am also a prisoner or something to that fact on the opposing side, where human life has an equally low worth and the only thing that matters is to fuel the never ending war machine, which this dystopian nightmare consist of.

Once I find myself then taking refuge hidden among the old worn and dusty pallets as the front line below continues with shots now and then that echoes as on a muddy field of death. If found then death is sure. I am freezing and occupied with trying to bothering hide and keep warm. I am using squares of moss that I use as isolation and I am building a sort of covering clothes with it.

Once I climb to the top of the shelves to find a secret camera housing CCTV thing that overlooks the neighboring stack. It becomes apparent to me that we few survivors have been observed the whole time from somewhere distant through these camera turrets. I sabotage it. Disabling it. Turning around I see them everywhere. Spread equally distant apart, covered in dirty gray/brown thick textile tarp. Everything is futile. I know that the officer who shot and killed me previously in my other role knows where I am.

I don't know maybe the warehouse symbolizes the world lol.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I was dreaming last night then woke up in the sauna of my childhood home and thought I wasn't dreaming any more, this sort of stuff happens pretty regularly. What is real anyway :rofl:
Once Zhuang Zhou dreamed he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn’t know he was Zhuang Zhou. Suddenly he woke up, and there he was, solid and unmistakable Zhuang Zhou. But he didn’t know if he were Zhuang Zhou who had dreamed he was a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he was Zhuang Zhou. Between Zhuang Zhou and a butterfly, there must be some distinction! This is called the Transformation of Things.
I also had a dream about atoga the other day
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I've had a couple of sleep paralysis experiences, a few times I even managed to get out of the paralysis state and walk around, did not feel like a dream at all, almost like being in worlds between worlds, perhaps I died? Dunno mang lol hehe
Dr. Deo
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by Dr. Deo »

We have apparently been blessed by this qoute from the life raft.

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I had a dream Gimpmask and me where in discord and had a good laugh, then I woke up and he was not there :,(
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

maybe you are in a dream right now or more like a nightmare :evil: wake up neo its time 2 shyne

everybody:

I been dreaming a lot lately, mind in overdrive mode. Nothing real spectacular, dreams usually aren't as interesting as they seem.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I'm sorry don't get that, I'm going to make tea,,,for myself, thanks. with love Eva Springfield 66
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I had a long vivid dreams last night where Russia launched a full out war against the world pretty much. First part was traumatic because I hadn't been shot yet but I always respawn when I die in my dreams (thanks video games I guess), anyhow I was shooting invading soldiers left and right and each time I got shot the dream restarted in the same scenario but with me having some know how about how it would play out. I am pretty sure it started with me and st.toxic hanging out in his k I t c h e n when the spetsnaz invasion begun. After I don't know how many deaths on my behalf I found myself in the armory of the Russian invasion force and realized that my preference was with the 5.56mm carbine due to the lower weight of the m4. Bad after taste though, traumatic shit, lost my family, sank on a ferry, the end plan was to rush towards the approaching front and then guerilla fight from there since they would probably not pay much attention to territory that they just conquered, fuckin hinds with FLIR was hard to evade. Goodnight.

:drunk:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

tl;dr

been dreaming a lot every night again

dreams of going insane (probably an augury)
dreams of getting my dick sucked in a grocery store (probably not an augury)
dreams of god calling for me (probably not even a dream)

all kinds of shit
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Sounds nice, my dreams are almost always me getting chased/killed/escaping something, surely prophetic or something.

Anyways most of the time I recognize the scenarios as some sort of simulation or game and start testing the limits or "features". The post apoc dreams are always fun. Anyways some days ago I had a nice one with the standard end of the world scenario running, the end objective was to get of planet, to reach an enourmus towering rocket on the horizon, the last ride to safety, so anyone left was gunning to reach it before it left.

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

do you realize you're in a dream when you die and respawn or are you just like, oh cool whatever then, life's pretty strange
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

When I die and respawn at an earlier part of the dream I'm like "ah yeah, game" and tries different shit
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I've had dreams like that, once during such a dream I realized I was in a dream and the game got boring but I didn't know how to wake up, very annoying
Blade II
The Unlucky SDF!
The Unlucky SDF!

Post by Blade II »

What if life is but a dream?

cheers
Blade II
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Dreamt that Conan O'brien was embedded in a machine gun team near the Chinese border and after the shooting started was left behind, firing at the advancing hordes of the red army. I was shot but I remember Conan still being out there with his machine gun.

What followed after that was a dream of me scavenging for supplies as everyone knew that the world was ending, most people were spending their time enjoying luxuries with the attitude of hope for survival was nonexistent as soon everything will end anyways.

I was collecting survival gear for winter before water and electricity was going to shut down and the ensuing shit storm would be a fact. I was sliced up by a older woman with a ninja sword in the end and had to start over again next round. Then it progressed to a tedious grind of looting and not being murdered which happened a few times.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

All Day I Dream About Sex :la:

what do you think your dreams mean?
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

According to this article It's a spiritual awakening

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/ ... s-meaning/
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Had a pretty cool experience this night/morning.

Some parts are a little fleeting but the dream had a very healing tone. Dreamt about a young boy who departed from a island tribe,the boy had invented a kite, which was profound to this ongo-bongo tribe so the big chief decided that the boy must leave the tribe out on the sea into the unknown world to get something, I think it was something funny but can't remember, like something to eat for the chief.

The young boy became a sailor by harnessing the wind, there was no other humans on his travels but sure enough the boy found himself (I was him by now) in a warehouse and in front of me a big pallet with neatly folded clean clothes and things I had forgotten about. I realized that it was my mom and siblings who had prepared this for me, this signified their work for be during my life and it made me suddenly aware to their love and care for me as I was distracted with life. I felt deep gratitude. Still I was on some sort of mission that I didn't understand, going somewhere, so this stop kind of made me see that I had never been alone.

Later i was in a jungle and I believe that I ate something that made me fall in a deep sleep. I slept for thousands of years, I don't know for how long but the jungle disappeared and was exchanged into a decidous forest. I was now sleeping underground and was no longer visible. When I awoke I promptly sat up, breaking the ground and was immediately aware of the answer to a question I didn't know that I was looking for, the end of them journey so to speak. It was very clear to me as I woke up but now it's fading, I think it was that "knowledge is serious" or something, I can't remember. It was also funny because there was another person there when I woke up who was startled of my appearance, like some forest being who just awoke.

Waking up irl shortly afterwards I felt gratitude to my family again for always having been there for me even when I wasn't aware of it,thinking that I had been alone. I sat up on bed and was massaging my dry eyes (sleeping with contact lenses), you know this phenomena of light that happens when you press your eyeballs? Well now I saw a very big white circle from me pressing my eyes and I decided to follow it as long as I could before it faded. The big white circle changed gradually into a thicker circle with a black hole in the middle, like an eye. The white and black changed and the inner hole shrunk smaller and smaller, outside of the "iris" I could see the contours of my retina before it changed into background again and then something different, a clear checkered pattern, very odd as I don't understand how my retinal cells would produce a checkered pattern from the increased pressure caused by my previous rubbing. I was then bending forward to stretch my back as I after 5 minutes was jolted awake by a work related call, leading me into a pretty profound work related situation which I can't describes closer since I would probably loose my job for disclosing stuff.

TLDR: Made me realize that I have been pretty distant in some ways during my life towards my family because of issues growing up. Cool.
Our Host!