💤🛌🏼 - Dreams -

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Dr. Deo
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

💤🛌🏼 - Dreams -

Post by Dr. Deo »

⬛◼️◾▪️👁️
dream [noun.]
"Being somewhere else when not being busy with everything else. "

Got an interesting repeating dream there in your mind at night? Did you dream anything that left you with a residual feeling for days after?

Sharing is caring as they say before walking the long walk so here's the place for caring.
Dr. Deo
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Re: 💤🛌🏼 - Dreams -

Post by Dr. Deo »

I used to work in a big storage warehouse, the environment therefor occurs in my dreamscape from time to time.

Anyways. This dream was from earlier this week. The theme was WAR.

The colliding parties consisted of age old enemies of world War II, Nazis vs Bolscheviks. The war from old had continued for at least 20 more years judging from the gloom and doom of the whole matter. The warehouse is vast, the roof is not seen, instead it is just pitch black as sky. The shelves of stacked pallets are at least 6 stories high and empty pallets create floors for hiding, for my part.

Earlier in the dream I am a war prisoner of the fascists who negligently executes us slaves if we don't do as we are told. Holocaust is in the air. I am also a prisoner or something to that fact on the opposing side, where human life has an equally low worth and the only thing that matters is to fuel the never ending war machine, which this dystopian nightmare consist of.

Once I find myself then taking refuge hidden among the old worn and dusty pallets as the front line below continues with shots now and then that echoes as on a muddy field of death. If found then death is sure. I am freezing and occupied with trying to bothering hide and keep warm. I am using squares of moss that I use as isolation and I am building a sort of covering clothes with it.

Once I climb to the top of the shelves to find a secret camera housing CCTV thing that overlooks the neighboring stack. It becomes apparent to me that we few survivors have been observed the whole time from somewhere distant through these camera turrets. I sabotage it. Disabling it. Turning around I see them everywhere. Spread equally distant apart, covered in dirty gray/brown thick textile tarp. Everything is futile. I know that the officer who shot and killed me previously in my other role knows where I am.

I don't know maybe the warehouse symbolizes the world lol.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I was dreaming last night then woke up in the sauna of my childhood home and thought I wasn't dreaming any more, this sort of stuff happens pretty regularly. What is real anyway :rofl:
Once Zhuang Zhou dreamed he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn’t know he was Zhuang Zhou. Suddenly he woke up, and there he was, solid and unmistakable Zhuang Zhou. But he didn’t know if he were Zhuang Zhou who had dreamed he was a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he was Zhuang Zhou. Between Zhuang Zhou and a butterfly, there must be some distinction! This is called the Transformation of Things.
I also had a dream about atoga the other day
Amis
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Amis »

I've had a couple of sleep paralysis experiences, a few times I even managed to get out of the paralysis state and walk around, did not feel like a dream at all, almost like being in worlds between worlds, perhaps I died? Dunno mang lol hehe
Dr. Deo
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by Dr. Deo »

We have apparently been blessed by this qoute from the life raft.

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Amis
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Amis »

I had a dream Gimpmask and me where in discord and had a good laugh, then I woke up and he was not there :,(
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

maybe you are in a dream right now or more like a nightmare :evil: wake up neo its time 2 shyne

everybody:

I been dreaming a lot lately, mind in overdrive mode. Nothing real spectacular, dreams usually aren't as interesting as they seem.
Amis
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by Amis »

I'm sorry don't get that, I'm going to make tea,,,for myself, thanks. with love Eva Springfield 66
Our Host!