Forced Vaccinations

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Forced Vaccinations

Post by Hyacinth »

This will be interesting!

I'm not vaccinated myself, my reason is a healthy caution towards untested mrna vaccines.

Greece is first out with mandatory vaccinations, meanwhile the head honcho of the European Union is debating whether to make mandatory vaccination a reality for all of us living in Europe.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/gr ... 021-11-30/

Imagine the riots that will come, just from the covid passes people are rioting. This will be interesting to follow, and how the states of the world will implement it.

Here are some countries' vaccine mandates, listed according to categories of people affected:

ALL ADULTS

** INDONESIA made inoculations mandatory in February, warning that anyone who refused to be vaccinated could be fined or denied social assistance or government services.

** MICRONESIA, a small South Pacific island nation, mandated in July that its adult population be inoculated.

** TURKMENISTAN has made vaccination mandatory for all residents aged 18 and over.

GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR WORKERS

** CANADA in October said it would place unvaccinated federal employees on unpaid leave and require COVID-19 shots for air, train and ship passengers. It will also require all its 338 lawmakers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 when they return to work on Nov. 22.

** COSTA RICA in September mandated all state workers to be vaccinated. read more

** DENMARK on Nov. 12 proposed to fast-track legislation, which is likely to be passed into law in November, allowing workplaces to mandate a digital "corona pass" for employees

** EGYPT will mandate public sector workers to either be vaccinated or take a weekly coronavirus test to be allowed to work in government buildings after Nov. 15.

** FIJI introduced a "no jab, no job" policy in August, with unvaccinated public servants forced to go on leave and subsequently dismissed if still unvaccinated by November. Employees at private firms could also face fines and companies could be forced to stop operations over vaccine refusals.

** HUNGARY said in October it would require employees at state institutions to be vaccinated. It had already made COVID shots mandatory for healthcare workers. read more

** ITALY made COVID-19 health passes mandatory for all workers in October. Workers unable to show proof of vaccination, a negative test or recent recovery from infection would be suspended without pay and face a fine if they try to keep working.

** LATVIA on Nov. 12 banned lawmakers who refuse COVID-19 vaccine from voting and docked their pay. read more . On Nov. 4 it allowed businesses to fire workers who refuse to either get a vaccine or transfer to remote work.

** RUSSIA's capital Moscow ordered all workers with public-facing roles to be vaccinated in June, giving companies a month to ensure at least 60% of staff had received first doses, while St. Petersburg on Nov. 9 ordered mandatory vaccination for people over 60 and those with chronic illnesses.

** SAUDI ARABIA in May mandated that all public and private sector workers wishing to attend a workplace get vaccinated. People must also be vaccinated in order to enter any government, private, or educational establishment.

** TUNISIA in October mandated officials, employees and visitors to show a card proving inoculation to access public and private administrations. Unvaccinated employees would be suspended from their job until they are able to present the pass.

** TURKEY began demanding negative COVID-19 tests and proof of vaccination for some sectors in August, including teachers and domestic travel employees.

** UKRAINE in October made vaccinations compulsory for public sector employees including teachers. The unvaccinated face restrictions on access to restaurants, sports and other public events.

On Nov. 11, it proposed expanding the list of occupations for compulsory COVID-19 vaccinations to cover medical personnel and municipal employees. read more

** UNITED STATES President Joe Biden on Sept. 10 ordered all federal workers and contractors to be vaccinated. A mandate that private-sector workers be vaccinated or tested weekly will be enforced from Jan. 4.

HEALTH WORKERS

** AUSTRALIA in late June made vaccinations mandatory for high-risk aged-care workers and employees in quarantine hotels.

** BRITAIN in October made it mandatory for care home staff in England to be vaccinated. Health workers in England will have to be inoculated by April 1.

** FRANCE required all healthcare and care home workers, home aids and urgent care technicians to have had at least their first shot by Sept. 15; around 3,000 workers were suspended for failing to comply.

** GREECE made vaccinations mandatory for nursing home staff in July and healthcare workers in September.

** NEW ZEALAND said in October it would require teachers and workers in the health and disability sectors to be fully vaccinated.

OTHER WORKERS

** Western Australia will require all employees working in mining, oil and gas exploration to have their first dose by Dec. 1 and to be fully vaccinated by Jan. 1.

** CHINA's capital Beijing is demanding a vaccine booster shot for key workers on construction sites, including cooks, security guards and cleaning personnel. read more

** PHILIPPINES will require in-office workers and employees in public transportation services to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or get tested frequently from Dec. 1, the president's office said on Nov. 12. read more

** KAZAKHSTAN introduced mandatory vaccinations or weekly testing for people working in groups of more than 20.

ENTRY TO PUBLIC VENUES

** AUSTRIA placed millions of people not fully vaccinated against the coronavirus in lockdown as of Nov. 15. . It had already banned the unvaccinated from places including restaurants, hotels, theatres and ski lifts.

** BULGARIA as of Oct. 21 made a COVID-19 "health pass" mandatory for people visiting public venues such as cafes, hotels, concert halls, museums and swimming pools. read more

** CZECH REPUBLIC on Oct. 20 said it would require restaurants and clubs to check COVID certificates showing a person's vaccination or testing status. read more

** DENMARK requires a pass when visiting indoor bars, restaurants and other public places.

** FRANCE will require those aged 65 and above to present proof of a booster shot from mid-December for health passes that give access to restaurants, trains and planes to remain valid.

** LEBANON limited entry to restaurants, cafes, pubs and beaches to people holding vaccine certificates or those who have taken antibody tests.

** MOROCCO introduced a vaccine pass on Oct. 21 for access to all government buildings, as well as spaces such as cafes, restaurants, cinemas, gyms and transportation.

** NETHERLANDS introduced in September a health pass showing proof of vaccination to go to bars, restaurants, clubs or cultural events. read more

** ROMANIA made health passes mandatory for entry to most public venues from Oct. 25.

** Many Russian regions that have emerged from a workplace shutdown now require people to present proof of vaccination or earlier infection when visiting cafes, restaurants or shopping centres.

** SWITZERLAND requires people entering bars, restaurants and fitness centres to show a COVID-status certificate providing proof of vaccination, recovery from infection or a negative test result.
(old list from this article)
https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 021-08-16/

Germany reasons that it would end the endless loop of lock downs as now everyone would be immune to spread it I assume. :clap:
https://m.dw.com/en/covid-incoming-chan ... a-59979157

2022 gonna heat things up! ���
Last edited by Hyacinth on Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Finland has partially adopted the same approach as Denmark but are at the moment planning to become stricter.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I don't know how it's all gonna pan out in the US. I would like to say that there's not gonna be any mandatory vaccinations, because there's a pretty large contingent of people who are against mandatory vaccinations. My job doesn't require it yet and as such, I'm not vaccinated. I did have Covid earlier this year, don't recommend it, but really I just slept for 8 days straight. My wife is though and that's fine. I think Vaccines are good and some people probably need em, my folks for instance are older and should have it, but I think the idea of the government medically mandating things is pretty egregious.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I'm vaxxed and boostered. No different than taking the flu shot every year and not dying.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

As long as it's not mandatory. I don't care if people are vaccinated or not, it's their choice whether they want to be. But it has to be their choice. The second the government starts ordering it on people is the second I have a problem with it.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I mean, to my understanding, Australia has "Camps" for people even suspected of being infected. I guess that's a step up from China literally welding people's doors shut, but not by much.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

I was planning on getting the Vax, but wasn't in any hurry since I'm healthy and fit. But once Vax passports was on the menu it became a civic duty to dissent.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Didn't know about this stuff, interesting to see what it leads to. I would hope you Americans are a bit more protected constitutionally against something like this. The way I see it, there wouldn't be a need for mandatory vaccinations if we had a vaccine that actually worked, so I don't really see how this could lead to a desirable outcome.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

So, had a listen to the Peter McCullough episode of Joe Rogan and wow. Mind-blowing.
I mean this isn't your run of the mill doctor, and the things he said was interesting to say the least. Worth a listen.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

yeah I'm not gonna listen to that, can you give us the cliffs notes on his thoughts on forced vaccinations?
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I was actually planning on listening to it since it was a while ago i tuned into rogana podcast but yes what Gimpmask said. D;
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

The mRNA dude was also quite the treat. Good stuff.
Blade II
The Unlucky SDF!
The Unlucky SDF!

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Post by Blade II »

I believe they are actually sucking blood out of people instead of injecting medicine in, that's why they want to make it mandatory so they can take our blood.

cheers
Blade II
Dr. Deo
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Post by Dr. Deo »

It's even worse than that Blade II, it's mass lobotomy, clearly part of a major plot somehow, I can't imagine what, since I too have been subjected to this forced procedure.
Our Host!