Mobile phone Apps

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Mobile phone Apps

Post by Gimp Mask »

Discuss your favourite recreational / entertainment apps in this thread :excited:
So none of that utilitarian google maps or discord crap okay hombre!

Lumenate

it's for when you use a drug and then put a blanket over your head and close your eyes and it flashes the lights like whoa, i have flown over interplanetary highways with it. Maybe it works sober too I don't know, I believe it is a modern equivalent of a Dreamachine, which is based on the ganzfeld effect

Smart AudioBook Player
this is like Audible except free (well the "pro" version of the app is like 2 bucks), you can download lots of books from [redacted]. I have found a bunch of very good books via [redacted] and haven't had an Audible subscription all year
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Definitely going to try Lumenate, which drugs do you suggest for best effects?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Probably any hallucinogens should work quite well with it

Also i think it's best not to have any expectations, just try it out and see what kinda stuff your mind comes up with. Could be interesting, could be boring, i'm sure it's a very subjective thing. Probably nothing mind-blowing, but the weird ways the brain is able to interpret flashes of light when your eyes are shut is pretty interesting
Our Host!