A high quality thread to improve community engagement

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

A high quality thread to improve community engagement

Post by Megatron »

the first time I got really stoned I was living in a bedsit and listening to death metal but the singing sounded like burping
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

The drunkest I ever got was the night before a foreign language final in college, I drank one and a half entire bottles of bourbon and woke up drunk and had to sit in class taking the exam while feeling the hangover develop as the drunkenness slowly wore off. Somehow I passed the class.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

I got a hernia in my navel. Not a big one but one nonetheless. My wife blames barbell squats, but I'm not sure. Gonna have it surgeonized but I fear they'll implant an alien like they did to Ripley.

If I'm right I hope I get to pilot an exoskeleton robot thingy.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I got punched in my thumb some 15+ years ago, snapping the ligament between the thumb and index finger. My hand still gets sore if I grip something really hard for a long time. I hope to get Jax arms
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Gimp Mask wrote:My hand still gets sore if I grip something really hard for a long time.
Sexual innuendo :drunk: :drunk:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

yeah has not happened in that context though, think pull-ups and things like that
SenisterDenister

I had a hockey stick broken over my shin when I was younger in a street hockey match that ended like most regular hockey matches, a fight breaking out. It's been a good year since I've been in a good fight, though. I think I'm probably due for a punch in the face.
Last edited by SenisterDenister on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I am counting the days until I can get really really stoned in Amsterdam. I am going to buy a can of green peas and feed ducks with them, it's going to be sunny and care free.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Mismatch wrote:I got a hernia in my navel. Not a big one but one nonetheless. My wife blames barbell squats, but I'm not sure. Gonna have it surgeonized but I fear they'll implant an alien like they did to Ripley.

I had this picking up a crate full of wine once. It took me a bit to recover but in the end it is fine actually
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Megatron wrote:
Mismatch wrote:I got a hernia in my navel. Not a big one but one nonetheless. My wife blames barbell squats, but I'm not sure. Gonna have it surgeonized but I fear they'll implant an alien like they did to Ripley.

I had this picking up a crate full of wine once. It took me a bit to recover but in the end it is fine actually
Did you get to pilot a robotic loading bay exoskeleton?

They don't seem to just go away tho', needs some sort of fixing. I keep pushing it back in. Feels good that it's a small one, probably only fat tissue poking out. That's what the doctor said. I was afraid I was growing a Siamese twin from my belly button.
Ehue
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I had a diddy one for years that was satisfying to crunch back in. But then I fucked it up and all my guts were sort of hanging out. They give me a large dose of morphine and a nurse pushed it back in like videodrome but it still hurt, because

I'm quite sensitive I'll have you know
:chew:
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

I had a girl snatch BBQ tongs out of my hands during a drunken public holiday.

Sliced my hand open. Walked into a 24hr chemist at 10pm for steri-strips to keep the wound closed then ignored it for 2 days until I went into work. Boss took one look at it and sent me to the hospital to have it all stitched up.
SenisterDenister

My hands are covered in lots of little scars, lots of them usually only an inch long or so. People have asked how they got there since they know my jobs are usually pretty physical but the truth is it's from puppies since a friend of mine breeds golden retrievers and I always like going there and helping out with new litters. Little fucker's teeth leave all sorts of scratches and cuts. Cute little devils, though. I have two perfect parallel lines on my right arm from where a puppy's front teeth raked across it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I remember going to San Francisco and getting a needle drip in my arm of ketamine. I was out for 45 minutes but it felt like years and I thought I died. Scared the shit out of me. Still went back and did more and the 2nd time I did it I took in some music and felt like I was drifting through space with Snake Plisken. I felt like Megatron personified.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

How'does one aquire a ketamine drip in San Francisco?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:I remember going to San Francisco and getting a needle drip in my arm of ketamine. I was out for 45 minutes but it felt like years and I thought I died. Scared the shit out of me. Still went back and did more and the 2nd time I did it I took in some music and felt like I was drifting through space with Snake Plisken. I felt like Megatron personified.
Haha, ketamine is weird like that, I still don't ever really know what to expect with it.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Gimp Mask wrote:
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:I remember going to San Francisco and getting a needle drip in my arm of ketamine. I was out for 45 minutes but it felt like years and I thought I died. Scared the shit out of me. Still went back and did more and the 2nd time I did it I took in some music and felt like I was drifting through space with Snake Plisken. I felt like Megatron personified.
Haha, ketamine is weird like that, I still don't ever really know what to expect with it.
San Francisco is weird like that.
SenisterDenister

Everywhere is weird like that. You just have to know where to look.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

as a young boy I woke up sitting on the toilet when my mom came in to tell me to clean up the vomit from the bathroom floor and go to bed. I had eaten macaroni casserole, a traditional Finnish cuisine classic
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Welcome to the next level :chew: also hi!

Ketamine is a funny one, I've only done it a few times mixed with other drugs but then it always goes to hell
Our Host!