What is the story behind your DAC username?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

What is the story behind your DAC username?

Post by Gimp Mask »

Me & Megatron's lame stories were revealed in my interview with him but I'd like to hear your stories as well. Personally I'm especially interested in "SenisterDenister" and that was actually going to be one of his interview questions, but now I'm back to square one with the interview because of this thread. Anyway I thought this stuff might be interesting, or not, I guess we'll never know.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

SenisterDenister is a pun on my first name. A friend of mine called me that when I was 10 and I thought it was funny, a "sinister Dennister" if you will. My actual name is Dennie but it's close enough to Dennis that online I don't argue about it.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

that's pretty cool, it's always given me these weird associations of sinister canister and senior citizen and stuff like that, now I can finally rest as ease knowing the truth
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Oh me?

I saw a picture once of a ww1 tank with Hyacinth written on it, I thought it was pretty nice, also I always loved the smell of Hyacinths come christmas.

With DACS flower history I also saw it fitting once I returned and needed a new name and alias.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Hyacinth wrote:Oh me?

I saw a picture once of a ww1 tank with Hyacinth written on it, I thought it was pretty nice, also I always loved the smell of Hyacinths come christmas.

With DACS flower history I also saw it fitting once I returned and needed a new name and alias.
That is a weird fucking story. Very cool. I think when the forum software upgrade arrives we should all name ourselves after WW1 tanks.

902. I like it, sounds like a secret agent. I am almost certain that tanks have a license to kill, too. I will now go jack off to an old medium-format photograph of Moneypenny that I always keep in my back pocket, in case I need to jack off. 902 OUT!
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I was going through trade school during the time so just decided to be an unoriginal asshole and name myself after a widely used slang term in Finland who are going through that education.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

As much as I like Finnish internet humor sometimes something simple like a slang word is completely lost on me. I never really paid attention to how many Finns there are on this site.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I had a problem.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

SenisterDenister wrote:As much as I like Finnish internet humor sometimes something simple like a slang word is completely lost on me. I never really paid attention to how many Finns there are on this site.
DAC is pretty much a Finnish botnet :dance:
ExtremeDrinker wrote:I had a problem.
Did you fix it?
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

don't really remember, my best guess: it had something to do with Magic The Gathering because I was into that when I registered, my genius-level intellect added "a" at the end, and the rest, as they say, is history
Our Host!