The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Umpa seems to have missed all of Reaper's vital organs (apart from, you know, THAT one :oops: :cry: 8O). Reaper, being there in a pool of his own blood decides to cut Umpa in half diagonally.

"Three way to cut someone in half!"

*Reaper, seeing no hope for himself, swallows a high explosive, hoping to kill himself and anyone nearby.
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

umpa is dead. not alive. stone dead. and he doesnt respawn. he just lays there. dead.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper respawns and looks oddly at Umpa's unrespawned corpse and decides to have fun. Reaper picks up a stick and starts to poke the corpse with it.

"He he he. This is fun."
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

a mystery bolt of lightning strikes reaper. he stopes poking umpas corpse

"damn you..."

Reaper gets hit by lightning again. "O.K! I'm sorry!"
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper gets the message as the lightning hits. He looks up to the heavens and sees nothing. Reaper returns to fighting.
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

umpas body is dead but his mind isnt. he posseses reaper. he doesnt make him do anything. 'cept put on a dress. reaper just has this strange feeling he should kill something. and not poke corpses
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

TheReaper wrote:Reaper, seeing no hope for himself, swallows a high explosive, hoping to kill himself and anyone nearby.
Blarg, having respawned, walks up to this charming tableau.

"That was a good one, ya got me."

"Let me give you something to wash that down with!"

*pours nitroglycerine down Reaper's throat*

*throws Reaper at Spiff*

*blocks gibs with shield*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*The massive explosion generated by Reaper with high explosive and nitroglycerine in his belly causes Spiff to disintegrate. Reaper respawns, wearing a dress.

"Why the HELL am I wearing this????"

*Reaper tears the dress off and walks towards Blarg, rune sword sheathed and one hand out-streched. He is making an offer to Blarg.

"Hey Blarg, how about we stay off each other's backs and join against Spiff?"
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

as he talks to blarg reaper puts on a dress again
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper, after proposing the offer notices that Blarg is looking at Reaper's dress.

"It seems I'm possed to put on dresses, I can't do anything about it. Hey! This is quite comfortable acutally, did I just say that? Oops :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:."
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

TheReaper wrote: "Hey Blarg, how about we stay off each other's backs and join against Spiff?"
"Sounds good. Umpa, please stop making Reaper do that, I'm losing brain cells from psychological trauma. HEY, SPIFF! Catch this, frogspam boy!"

*Hurls the Spear of Really Really Sharp Pointy Ouchiness at Spiff*

*follows up with multiple .223 pistol shots to brainpan*
I'm not insane, I'm just misunderstood. Unless I misunderstood the meaning of "insane".
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper uses his rune sword to trace the shape of a rune in the air, the rune unleashes multiple bolts of energy at Spiff.

"Umpa, remove the spell, it's annoying and hinders my movement, give me my armour back!"

*Reaper gets an idea, he realises that Blarg has the firepower but not the arcane power and Reaper has no fire power. Reaper channels his arcane power from the sword into Blarg's weapons as and when he needs it.

(Going offline now, see you tommorow.)
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

Umpa, as a moderator it is your duty to delete posts that have nothing to do in that topic, like pictures of frogs in a fighting topic...

"Get the spammer!"

*S_F attacks Spiff, takes the frogs and stick them down Stiff's throat.*

"Taste this!"

"Hey, how come I'm still alive, not being in a fight? Are you trying to make me commit suicide by ignoring me?"
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Blarg
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Blarg »

Sir_Funkalot wrote: "Hey, how come I'm still alive, not being in a fight? Are you trying to make me commit suicide by ignoring me?"
"Terribly sorry, didn't mean to neglect you."

*grabs S_F by an ankle and begins pummeling Spiff with him*

*Blarg swings S_F as S_F swings at Spiff, combining their strength*
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

*Blarg let go of S_F and S_F flies through the air, dashing down in a pile of rocks...*

"OUCH!""Someone is gonna pay for this!"

"Taste my new sword Blarg, and cry, cause I will defeat you and ban your soul into the fires of hell itself!" :twisted:
The Fallout California Tour | Currently being re-designed, re-structurated and re-wrote. To be finished...
Sir_Funkalot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sir_Funkalot »

BAN HIM! Please! :x
Or at least remove his posts!

**S_F respawns**

"BERSERK!"

*S_F goes berserk, not leaving a single frog standing.*

"Hmm... this blade sure is good. :twisted: "
Spiff
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Spiff »

okay, have to log off now...

BAM![/img]
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery,
None but ourselves can free our minds" - BoB Marley
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper summons up the mystical fires of hell into his sword and unleashes a concentrated stream at Spiff. As a frog flys toward Reaper, all Reaper does is hold up his sword. The frog flies into the sword and splits in half.

(Not much time, school IT lesson ends in less than 10 mins!!!)
Umpa
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Umpa »

witha puff of smoke repaer is back in his armour. only its now purple with little pink flowers. Reaper doesnt seem to care.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper takes a break from the fighting to look down at his armour.

"At least it's armour, you trying to put your habits on me, Umpa?"

*Reaper then resumes the fight.
Our Host!