Tell me about your day / DAC police operations thread

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

*Intermission*

01:30 - 08:30
Goes to bed after watching series about a hot red head who's a chess genius with the girlfriend through Skype.

(Dream)
Nightmare starts with my father saying something about "Satan is on his way.".

Meet Satan, he is a black shadow clearly visible, tall and thin, no visible characteristics, does not speak. Has evil aura that I felt strongly before seeing him.

Confront Satan who is meeting me when I relax and let my guard down, when I confront him he goes away and my anxiety/dread is forgotten until the next time he appears with the well known prelude of anxiety catching up from somewhere unknown. Setting is light and a big library filled with unknown treasures and interesting things in general.

By the third time it is I instead who is looking for him, tired of him trying to put me in a bad mood. He his hiding from me, my internal light is strong and unyielding and I no longer allow myself to be in a state of non-presence since he preys on me while I do.

I walk in my hometown and see that the local park has been completely remade and the school I went to in my first 9 years have also been located there. The trees has been replaced by bigger taller trees and the whole park is much larger and big fields of gravel has replaced the previous landscape. I figure that it is the future, the sun is shining and the trees have traces of sun yellow leafs that quietly fall in the cathedral like alleys.

I meet Satan again. He is a fallen angel, I am Eru, God in Tolkiens Universe. I guess that makes him Melkor. (I never read the books) I smile as Buddha as I fly through the world in lotus position and informs him that whatever he does will only benefit my creation in the ultimates end.

I trap his defiant being on a chess board, check mate. He accepts my will and succumbs to my intense joyous love, my radiant presence. I forgive his nature and enjoy the rest of the dream together with him.

08:30 - 08:35
I wake up, drenched in sweat. Visit the bathroom and goes back to bed.

08:35 - 10:50
Sleep well. Dream about trying out odd motorcycles, they are in an old shed and are unusually large. I like them and have some difficulty choosing which one I want to keep.

10:50 - 13:00
I haven't done the dishes since last weekend, I did get a Christmas tree in place yesterday though and now my living room is a mess with green little pine needles everywhere. I vacuum the worst and collect some trash. Lies down on the sofa and starts Microsoft Teams for the first meeting.

Before joining I order a capricciosa pizza by phone, it arrives and I prepare my feast before joining the group by my laptop.

I listen, participate in some details but take a nap on the sofa listening with half an ear, my microphone and camera is turned off. There is a PowerPoint shared that I glance towards from time to time.

14:30 - 15:00
Time to walk to work. It is typical gray coastal weather. Light precipitation and pretty warm, I skip the scarf but wear gloves and my hat. Cozy. I walk slowly and in presence,
As usual. I observe the houses and the people who I walk past. Today will be pretty good I think, not so much to do at work, unusual because of the season but corona has part in it.

15:00 - 16:30
Meeting with colleagues, we sit in a big circle not to infect each other. General theme is about the changes last weeks at work and we trade stories and talks about personal development. One group member in particular annoys me, tries too hard, desperate to be seen, want to be top hierarchy. I allow it, there is a cold war between us. Our inputs to the discussion are finely and discretely tuned attacks on each others subjectively perceived weaknesses. I notice a twitch in her left eye. I won. I wonder if the rest notice the dynamic.

16:30 - 21:00
Current time. Time for work. It's a calm shift. Meet new colleague, older than me, not interested in drama, I am calm and we work well it seems. Team efforts are important.
Things are relaxed and in control. I have time to read DAK, sends link to my dad, looking forward to playing another game of correspondence chess. Yesterday I lost twice.
Last edited by Hyacinth on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

That sounds like a perfect dream followed by a pretty good day.

Today was pretty uneventful, went to work, had a nice and short workday, came back home feeling a bit worse, now the temperature is rising and I feel like shit. Will take the rest of the week off I guess, nothing important to do there anyway, I mean we're trying to solve a conspiracy for christ's sake, work can wait. And probably the conspiracy too, if I keep feeling this sick.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Ok so I went through 127 pages of MR Snake posts looking for evidence, I must admit I didn't love the experience but that's the job. He was very careful in the beginning of his career, but like the dick that he is, he eventually got sloppy. They always do.

https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#455764
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#454646
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#440665
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#441711
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#430646
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#430537
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#430931
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#411414
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#381908

No need to open them; as you might have guessed, every snake post linked is missing the image. Every. Single. One. Sometimes hard work pays off I guess although I'm still partial to sleeping. So, now that we have damning evidence on the whole crew, only one question, perhaps the biggest of them all, remains: The tale of two Kashluks. I mean that wasn't technically a question, whatever. The tale of two Kashluks? Now that's a question. The answer? I have no idea.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Gimp Mask wrote:Ok so I went through 127 pages of MR Snake posts looking for evidence, I must admit I didn't love the experience but that's the job. He was very careful in the beginning of his career, but like the dick that he is, he eventually got sloppy. They always do.

https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#455764
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#454646
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#440665
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#441711
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#430646
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#430537
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#430931
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#411414
https://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/view ... ht=#381908

No need to open them; as you might have guessed, every snake post linked is missing the image. Every. Single. One. Sometimes hard work pays off I guess although I'm still partial to sleeping. So, now that we have damning evidence on the whole crew, only one question, perhaps the biggest of them all, remains: The tale of two Kashluks. I mean that wasn't technically a question, whatever. The tale of two Kashluks? Now that's a question. The answer? I have no idea.
Kudos on taking one for the team. I'll just trust you on the content. Now Snake Kashluk Kashluk Nicolai.

Taking the first two letters of each name we get:
Snkakani

An anagram (best evidence in court) would be:
A kink NSA

We might be in over our heads partner. This thing goes straight to the top.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Yeah I'm more of a bottom guy anyway if you know what I mean. Another notch on my belt of unsolved crimes I guess, I'm pretty terrible at this and I haven't had any relevant dreams lately either. But hey, "kink nsa", I called the police sex cult thing and we proved that Nicolai, Snake and some of the Kashluks are guilty as shit so they'll never see the light of day again at least, the world is a better place thanks to us even if the big picture remains an unsolvable mystery. You ask me, the light's winning. Whatever that means.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Today I spent most of the day playing the game Killa by Winston Henry. This was a good day if I do say so myself.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

today I worked on some music stuff, the song starts off with D7 chord and then proceeds with this silly simultaneous chromatic ascension / descension pattern and I tried to figure out how to make a nice sequence of chords out of the notes, then laid some upper structure triads on top of the chords and it became almost listenable.

Then I went to sauna with my friend and worked on some work stuff for tomorrow while eating some pills and drinking some beers. And wrote a bunch of questions for the upcoming interviews. So a very productive day.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Today I am free of work, I work on sunday from 10-22 so thats why.

My entire day has been plauged with the lingering feeling from the night of dreams. I have alot of dreams, its common for me and they do kind of set the mood for the rest of the day, so I guess I'll start then...

I dreamt I was walking in a bad neighbourhood, I have been there before in my dreams so I kind of know it, It is a variant of my home town, but its bigger in my dreams.

I am walking back to the good part of town, but its pretty far, in my dreams I see ruins of old burned out ruins of multistore apartment buildings. I am crossing a field aware of that if I meet any drug dealer I might be robbed or knifed, I believe I am here because I have bought some weed or something maybe better from some derelict kids.

I keep to the path going on the edge of the field, I meet two native looking fellas carrying 2 pizzas obviously going back home. They look hardened and kind of displeased by their lives but content as there isnt anything to do about it.

Next part I am somewhere else, its a emergency room bed, barren without sheets. I say something like "I dont feel well" and look down at my left flank, blood is seeping out from a half inch/ 1,5 cm round hole, not too fast but enough to be serious. I pass out with my eyes rolling backward in my skull.

I am watching myself and recognize this, I believe I am having an out of body experience but then the body changes into another man when I look away and back, I go looking for my bleeding self which is in urgent need of critical care.

I find myself, I look bad. Somehow I moved somewhere else, It doesnt look good. Lost alot of blood, unclear internal bleeding. Looks like palliation to me.

Unclear what happened next, left a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Woke up, remained in bed as the sunshine shone into my bedroom, finally got up, ate some toast and prepared some microwawed instant coffee since my water boiled broke some time ago and I havent cared to buy a new one.

Played some Scum, got a visitor to my base, nervwrecking, the guy was cool though, probably wont do anything.

Went out to buy some beer and snacks, talked with the future mrs and finally I'm here. Gonna go back to check on my base now. Getting drunker by the minute. ;)
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I dream quite a bit as well but never write them down and then quickly forget them. Do you place any value in Jungian (or Freudian if you like fucking your mom) dream interpretation? I've never analyzed my dreams, sometimes they're pretty obvious and that's enough for me.

Enjoy your drunkenness! "Future mrs", have you set a date already or something?
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Never had any desire to fuck my mom no. Never interpret them, or I guess I think about them and there are some common themes with things I easily identify as causes.

Stress from work = Dream about fucking up.

Didnt eat dinner = Dream about zombies trying to eat me.

General insecurities = Idk man, being exposed, pretty general for most of the populus.

Yeah I'm gonna propose on the 14th ;). Got a plan and all.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Sweet! I hear the best way to go about it is to make a public Livejournal post about it. Remember, it's the only time you're ever going to ask the question so you should do it with as much panache and style as you can muster.

Not long ago I had a dream where my teeth fell off, I hear it's very common but never had one of them before. It was more funny than anxious or scary.

A few nights ago I dreamt I was on a boat, it was a school party on the deck of this cruise ship or something, everyone was all proper like, but some guy in my table had coke so we ended up drinking and doing lots of drugs; the next thing I remember it's morning, the deck is a mess and I know I/we are the reason for it. Someone says something passive aggressive like "well you guys sure had a fun time", and I was just like "yeah looks like we did" not giving a fuck. Made me realize how little I care about other people's opinions these days, makes me feel good just thinking about it.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Sounds like a nice party!

Yea well my plan is to go away from everyone in to this isolated nice cabin where we will be alone in nature and shit. She really doesnt expect it I hope, weve beeen togheter for like 7 years so yeah had our ups and downs, this chick beats the rest.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Hyacinth wrote:Sounds like a nice party!
it was like the montage scene from the Hangover, pretty funny really
Yea well my plan is to go away from everyone in to this isolated nice cabin where we will be alone in nature and shit. She really doesnt expect it I hope, weve beeen togheter for like 7 years so yeah had our ups and downs, this chick beats the rest.
Well it's not a Livejournal post but a pretty solid plan still. Sounds like a keeper! Are you nervous or do you feel like pretty much it's a slam dunk at this point, rip black mamba, motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking basketball court am I right
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I am alittle nervous she will understand that its for something big when she sees the place :)
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I had a dream that Prosper hacked my computer, real movie style like as well, there was this Anonymous-esque video and all. Luckily Windows Defender took care of that shit but I guess I was more horrified about the revelation that he was actually some sort of a genius all this time, like he somehow replaced DAC with his own copy to gain our data. I don't remember the half of it but we tracked him down and I took him to a car and punched him in the face for a while until i realized he was really into it, the sick bastard.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

this morning I woke at 8.30. I think I have coronavirus again but thought this is buttfuck cant spend all my time watching shit so got up and straight to the computer to edit some podcast videos

that is a 'plug' for your butt

wait, freeze frame, flashback, this is postmodern after all

I drink a cup of coffee and have a cig as soon as I wake up, then do that again before breakfast.

okay, return to the freeze frame and then proceed. Maybe a character can come on the screen with a name like 'The Fixer' or something

flash forward until noon. I have been editing videos and messing around. I talk to my girlfriend about if we could go into space would my testicles float around like a lava lamp. Would old peoples faces move around like ooze?

I make a new character for the podcast in Blender, the3d programme I like to use because its free and simple, like me. The Simo character plays guitar.

I then have breakfast at 4pm of a pepperoni pizza and watch some techno videos before doing the dishes and other chores.

Tonight I am going to drink beer after having a week off drinking.

That is my day - it is nearly Spring and I am feeling good and energetic again, except I am a bit poorly, I will survive and get stronger like a strong metal tree
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

The toilet had looked particularly dirty for the past few days so decided to give it a good wash today. Turns out a turd had got stuck in the bend, right past the event horizon of the bowl, but for some reason the toilet was flushing normally still. Anyway, my vigorous scrubbing turned the ripe old boy into pungent mush; it had been incubating in perfect conditions for some days and the stench was overpowering to the maxx. And then the toilet brush was covered in shit, too, but luckily every bathroom in Finland has a "pussyphone" for some reason so I was able to spray it clean. Nothing much else interesting happened today, I don't think I even left the house.

edit: fixed terminology
Last edited by Gimp Mask on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

Gimp Mask wrote:The toilet had looked particularly dirty for the past few days so decided to give it a good wash today. Turns out a turd had got stuck in the bend, right past the event horizon of the bowl, but for some reason the toilet was flushing normally still. Anyway, my vigorous scrubbing turned the ripe old boy into pungent mush; it had been incubating in perfect conditions for some days and the stench was overpowering to the maxx. And then the toilet brush was covered in shit, too, but luckily every bathroom in Finland has a bidet shower for some reason so I was able to spray it clean. Nothing much else interesting happened today, I don't think I even left the house.
The correct term for the bidet shower is "pussyphone"
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I had a dream about VasikkA, he was rally driving (that was his passion) along a picturesque lakeside cliff road, looked very Italian but was Finnish of course. He got out of the car and had Sisqo hair, and looked a bit like that kid from American Beauty except more handsome. We did an interview and he told me he had a beautiful wife and two kids and had moved back to this hometown of his to enjoy the country life. At some point I dropped my remote control for my stereo and it hopped down the stairs and into the lake, I would have had the time to prevent it if I wasn't so lazy, but I wasn't bummed out because I have a spare one at home. Anyway I didn't even ask why he left DAC because it seemed obvious. Hope you're living the good life in the waking life too VasikkA :drunk:

Also had a lucid dream where I did all kinds of cool shit
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

bought some running shoes from Lidl for €10,
went for a run for the first time in years

bumped into an ex whom i also hadn't seen in years, so now she probably thinks I'm some kind of a running man and in great shape, feels good even though my body is in pain

running sucks but it's easy and cheap and you can do it whenever
Our Host!