Dirty Harry

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Dirty Harry

Post by Hyacinth »

So I finally watched it, some hipsters may say that I am late to a cult classic, bu here is my opinion.

The movie (as I am almost at the ending) a completely blue balled lackluster shitflick.

They should have spent less time filming in the dark and cut the shit with drawing out the lame Harry vs the Amendments, the best part obviously was the beginning 20 or so minutes of the movie, I would actually enjoy it much more if I'd just stay on that track following random encounters with Clint fucking up regular low lifes badly planned petty crimes. Like a montage of Eastwood doing random cowboY-esque shit in a modern setting.

The only positive about this shit fest of a worthless hype of piss and waste of time is that I felt inclined to watch Die Hard 2 as to the obvious legacy of the whole wild goose chase thing.

Well, I guess this is all. Stay gay and depressed, suck my asshole and vice versa. Happy Friday.

A.

Last edited by Hyacinth on Fri May 24, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Hahaha

This was pretty funny though

https://youtu.be/l2q4NPa56v0
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Alright so my final verdict; this one gets 4/9 Hägerstams