Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 The over power loadouts for pvp View next topic
View previous topic
4Rsercom
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the concept of smaller Dark Candles - I am aware that it is super contentious as a theory but I am glad that Enormous and Ubi are doubling down onto it. The smaller DZ's with larger player base per DZ means that gamers will be forced to PVP if they want to or not. Two extraction factors makes this even more of a warranty. The solo matchmaking won't make one iota of difference unless those lobbies also prevent individuals joining on their friends once they are in one of those DZ's. Also Turrets won't stop ganking as we will quickly find out where the range ends and that will be the brand new gank spot. If you thought that the DZ at Div 1 was awful this one will be straight up evil! (I LOVE IT!) No wonder they eliminated voip!?

All looks excellent, but I cannot stand for you trying to induce me to use certain launcher - I get the notion from a corporate standpoint (you want more control) - and the entire lie about the"that you want more diversity for the client" material, I get you have to say that Anthem Boosting (but lets be really its always about the money with corporations like you) - if it had been about real diversity (since I also get the critique directed towards Steam/Valve) you'd simply release the game across all possible market areas - but in the end youre just forcing people and that's a no go for me.

The branch was a fantastic game but it only got sickening once you go into the dark zone and only get totally demolished each time you spawn in by somebody with an O.P loadout which could only drop me in a second it is just so damn poisonous. Ubisoft inform me how you are likely to halt the over power loadouts for pvp. I stopped playing the branch due to the zone that is dark that is poisonous.

I am really sad the snow was removed by them. I played with the beta that was personal convinced there are lots of improvements and tons of actions in the sport. But there wasn't any visual improvements I might think about it that it is summer. Which is sad in my opinion. The snow gave the subway to me. Escape from tarkov feel and it fit snow drop engine ideal! Allways worse where the next game is. Like watch dogs. The watch puppies amazing second one wasn't good in my opinion.

Certainly a great deal of folks here that didn't play the beta that is closed. The endgame in The Division 2 is the dark zone and redoing the paths against LMB now referred to as the tusks that are black. The incredibly underwhelming classes are listed as the 3rd leg of the endgame tripod despite how spectacularly poor they are to play. Oh wasted. I visit a lot of comments ripping on Anthem & their lack of endgame nevertheless the only difference here is that anthem has strongholds along with The Division 2 gets the black zone... which Anthem Power Leveling many players hate. Hopefully endgame will at some point appear and at least some of the bugs will be fixed and the skills will become usable but at this point the game is largely just a copy of vanilla D1 with all of the exact same bugs that the first needed at launch.

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic