Duck and Cover Forum Index

Use these links, buy stuff from Amazon and help us out, nubs.
Amazon.com | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.de
  Duck and Cover  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Support DAC!
 When does the male penis stop growing? View next topic
View previous topic
IAmaster
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The size of the penis changes during puberty. On average the growth of a healthy male penis start growing between the ages of 13 years up until 24 years of age. Some boys will start puberty later then some, but this mainly due to genetic factors. During puberty the testicles will first begin to enlarge and the growth of hair will appear around the pubic area. At some stage the length of the penis growth will appear then followed by girth slightly later. For a mature adult, the average size for a non-erect penis is between 3-4 inches. When a mature adult penis is fully erected it can reach up to an average of 5.5-6.5 inches. Teenage boys will have to wait a further one to two years after they have stopped growing in height before they will be able to clearly know their final penis size. A study has shown: the average male penis will continue to grow slightly and will completely stop growing around 29-30 years of age. So the average penis length is 6.16 inches. The average girth is 4.84
Trolston
SDF!
SDF!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you know about men's problems after 50? And no this is not a midlife crisis. This is something that no one ever admits to you (even if you are friends for the last 40 years). Why am I talking about this with such confidence, because my best friend hid from everyone that he had such problems. Until his wife told us about this, I advised her to take ed pills, at first she thought it was a joke but I ordered them and persuaded them to try and everything turned out well. Now they call me the guardian of our sexual life.
HELEN
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jump to:  

View next topic
View previous topic