F4 were will it be?

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Don't forget about spam.
Haha, I thought about that when writing the earlier post, I thought "who's gonna make that reference first?"
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

No it will be set in Canada.
Jet1337
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Jet1337 »

MMMmmmm....BBQ....

Also, what the fuck is your guys' definition of a yankee? It gets really old when British fagg0ts think that it's some sort of insult.

Also, I've watched the Discovery Channel to know enough about Africa. Also documentaries help, too.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Jet1337 wrote: Also, what the fuck is your guys' definition of a yankee? It gets really old when British fagg0ts think that it's some sort of insult.
Why did you put a 0 in "swell guy?" Either be a real man and say what you mean and don't pretend to censor yourself, or pick different words, you swell guy.
Also, I've watched the Discovery Channel to know enough about Africa. Also documentaries help, too.
Wild animals tend to roam in central Africa - and well away from people. Any wild animals near people are on national wildlife reserves as tourist attractions, or in zoos. Having lived in South Africa for eight years, those are the only two locations at which wild animals could be found.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
ekkaman
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by ekkaman »

All Americans are Yanks.

They won the war didnt they? :drunk:
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Jet1337 wrote:MMMmmmm....BBQ....

Also, what the fuck is your guys' definition of a yankee? It gets really old when British fagg0ts think that it's some sort of insult.

It get's really old when American retards assume all British people drink tea and eat crumpets (although crumpets are the tastiest of the stereotypes).

Pip-pip cheerio my yankee friend :chew:
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

It should be set in finland or sweden or wherever the fuck megatron lives, and megatron should be the new incarnation of the master. I'd lol.
EzekielLyne (8:34:01 PM): would you be the one they make fun of?
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Jet1337 wrote:MMMmmmm....BBQ....

As a southern gentlemen I found great offense in you calling me a Brit. You're not from the south, that makes you a yankee.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I think Peter Griffin put it best:

"The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?"
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

North Carolinian's are a proud and industrious people. We have the third largest growing state in the States I think.

South Carolina, on the other hand.... well, its too small to be its own country but too big to be an insane asylum.
TheCynic
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by TheCynic »

I live in the deep south (arkansas) and it would be a shitty place for a Fallout game. Miles and miles of nothing at all. Bethsoft would probably love it. More places to explore!

Southern food...... Fried chicken, corn bread, fried okra, nuff said.
"Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects." -- Roger Zelazny
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

Kickstand27 wrote:so anyway fallout 4.. my money is on young jeremy maxon being all growds up.
Holy shit I was right.

*logs out for ~ another 6 years*
typos are bound to happen. fuck it
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Re: F4 were will it be?

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

Heh heh, I love reading through these, because you get to see which one's aged EXTREMELY well, while others didn't.

It's amazing how certain predictions actually came true!

:yikes: :)
Our Host!