Interview With Mad Max RW

This is where comment threads get posted by the Almighty Article Script.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Interview With Mad Max RW

Post by King of Creation »

<strong>[ Community -> Interview ]</strong>

<p>Interview with Mad Max RW conducted by Pooperscooper.</p><br/><br/><strong>Read: </strong><a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/content.php? ... >Interview With Mad Max RW</a>
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

patriciacross wrote:"Nice looking but too boring. I was surprised to find I didn't hate the "VATS" combat, but there was so damn many things attacking me everywhere I went it felt like a watered down FPS or STALKER-lite. " I agree with him! As for me Stalker is more interesting. The designers and engineers in Triad Technologies made the Stalker for a heavily-armored weapons system capable of managing battle at any variety and absorbing an enormous quantity of punishment.

From South Bend, Indiana?

Isn't that in Fallout Tactics?
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Temaperacl »

Redeye wrote:
patriciacross wrote:...
Wow, an Advanced Spambot.
Yeah - It is interesting to see the variants on them.

One of the ones in General Discussion (http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... 482#493482) confused me at first, although it makes sense now that I see the edit that it did after-the-fact.

On the map itself, maybe, but I don't think (I may be wrong) that it is an actual location - I'm not a FoT expert, but don't we start in Chicago and generally move west? I think South Bend is east of the lake, while Chicago is west, which would imply we may not actual visit it.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Temaperacl wrote:
Redeye wrote:
patriciacross wrote:...
Wow, an Advanced Spambot.
Yeah - It is interesting to see the variants on them.

One of the ones in General Discussion (http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... 482#493482) confused me at first, although it makes sense now that I see the edit that it did after-the-fact.

On the map itself, maybe, but I don't think (I may be wrong) that it is an actual location - I'm not a FoT expert, but don't we start in Chicago and generally move west? I think South Bend is east of the lake, while Chicago is west, which would imply we may not actual visit it.
I think it was Great Bend.
Temaperacl
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Temaperacl »

Redeye wrote:[...]
I didn't load up FoT, itself but looking a world map of it online, that doesn't make sense. At a glance, the most likely candidate for Great Bend would be Great Bend, Kansas given the relative distances "between" Kansas City, Great Bend and Cheyenne Mountain
anngriffin
SDF!
SDF!

RE:

Post by anngriffin »

Thanks for the shared link to read an entire interview! I enjoyed perusing the whole text!
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Temaperacl wrote:
Redeye wrote:[...]
I didn't load up FoT, itself but looking a world map of it online, that doesn't make sense. At a glance, the most likely candidate for Great Bend would be Great Bend, Kansas given the relative distances "between" Kansas City, Great Bend and Cheyenne Mountain

hmmm
Our Host!