Man Goes To Buy A Cigar.You Won't Believe What Happens Next.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Man Goes To Buy A Cigar.You Won't Believe What Happens Next.

Post by Megatron »

[EXT. St Louis DAY]

A LAD leaves a shopping maaarl and is shot six times by a POLICE MAN

<Beat>

POLICE MAN
21 foot rule. Know your role jabroni

[INT. White House NIGHT]

BARACK OBAMA
stands at his desk in the oval office, sifting through photographs taken by intel teams. His fingers brush aside an image of a doll, lost against the sidewalk as siren lights illuminate rivulets of black blood on the concrete. He slams his fist into the table aggressively, yet impotently.

[EXT. St. Louis NIGHT]

NERDS with Anonymous masks on take photographs of militarised police watching replays of call of duty games shone from their helmets. People don't know how to react to things any more and would rather be pedants.

[INT. St. Louis NIGHT]

:chew:

POLICE MAN
In the name of our father the holy constitution of the United States and Anglo American warfare , the public programming co-operation invites you to support the arms race against Palestine by supporting the Zionist government operating in Alaska.

The missing Malaysian flight is used as a cruise missile to wipe out Ferguson from the mind map of the .net framework. Ebola infused warriors stand on the ice caps, preparing a dinosaur bomb.

[EXT. St. Louis DAWN - CONTINUING]

A montage of crocodiles eating deer, frogs emerging from eggs, the wtc attacks, george w. bush, police, a child hiding, a bible being ripped in half by a muscle man, oil rigs etc. Across the word 'BIODOMES' begins to scroll.
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Chuck pulls out a set of Tarot cards. "Let me consult the cards." Chuck shuffles the cards.
Chuck pulls out a card with a picture of a man in a lab coat with a computer in one hand, and a card with a man in power armor. "The Heirophant and the Prince of Wands in the south . . . great wisdom and nobility await in a place to the south."
Chuck pulls out a card with a picture of a man with a vibro-blade and a flag. "The Prince of Swords in the north . . . you must face a powerful foe far to the north."
Chuck pulls out a card with a picture of a radio tower, and a card with a picture of a man in a suit with a scepter. "The Tower and the Emperor . . . great change awaits by the hands of a powerful leader. Whether that change is death, I cannot tell."
Chuck pulls out a card with a picture of a man dancing on a nuclear warhead. "The Fool. I cannot help you; you must make your own way in the world."

Sept 11, 1991.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Shallow, yet profound.
Our Host!