Story for poopster

Since Bethesda decided to make Fallout 3, we figured we might as well have a forum about it.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Story for poopster

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

this mod . i made up thes tory on my own.

Fallout 3 story redone! Note: the beginning of the game is separate from the illusion.

Your first birthday.
Your toy is a optimist brotherhood prime. Unlike Fallout 3 the original, you will instead see no prime fighting robot.

Your vault valence.
Your in the vault with Moira. Your father/pal and friend Amata have gone missing. One day you wake up outside the vault. You think you were kicked out but really are in a dream sleep with your papa and Amata.

Megaton
Papa and Amata became lovers because boy did time fly in that water tank and they thought they too were kick out. But they didn't know they were in the water tank.
So Amata feared you would tell on her if the vault ever opened and then herdad wouldn't let her back ever. So she killed your papa/friend one dark night over
oxygenated mushroom pizza.

MQ
Here on you test Amata. you try to fight her attempts on her life, they rarely succeed. she tries to kill you, but never can be killed her self.
its all about forgiving and reading her morality and she changes as you change your opinion on her visa-v the fucking dialog trees.

ENDING
After all the trials its you or her. after walking into the gas tank together similar to the fallout 3 ending, you
wake up in the tank and are actually halfway done with the game. duh done dumb.

MQ 2
you seek therapy and question the nature of things into vault; that which led to your surprising simulated kick-out. things learned before the end of the MQ 1. SO you try too apply them in judging whether or not to slaughter the real vault.

END
The vault is real damn powerful. think vault city, but real damn advanced. you have to break in and decide how to end their existence.
divide and conquer? remember you mad because of that tank induced sleep.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Nah bro
Our Host!