my dreams hurt me

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

my dreams hurt me

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

i killed a cia officer.everyone fleed the building. i arrived at a truck where i stood on the tire. some strangers were willing to pay for my trip to the tropics. i get to the tropics and must cross some kind of river with loud screeching water things. it was there i saw that the cia sent commander worf to kidnap me. i kept running has hard as i can. once i was found in the debris i had 1 last shot. i took off running plainly down a road.it was a nice road. a fresh one. dark. but on both side was green grass, like algae was growing but it was grass. i saw many lighthouses in the chase. then i tried to hop a fence into a daycare. i would of been safe, like some kind of asylum. but they wouldn't let me seek it because i was klingon. they didn't want a klingon. i thought i was a human. when i a return to the USA i learn 1 thing. i smudged the google maps by hiding in a group of children outside a book store. i still remember 1 saying, teacher teacher! when all else fails at least the library is good for bomb-liker revenge. i am sorry cia-officer, but i was real mad.cool country though! lots of place to go hobo until 1 can afford to flee for good.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Your dreams hurt all of us. You should stop aspiring to things.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Needs moar tits.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

It appears your dreams don't hurt you enough.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
cartervinz
SDF!
SDF!

Post by cartervinz »

such a dream!
love2012
SDF!
SDF!

Post by love2012 »

Your dreams hurt all of us!!
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

I don't know about you guys, but my dreams are quite informative. Even if they hurt me and I get a shred of insight to this cluttered subconscious of mine I consider it a fair trade.
Our Host!