Expendables 2

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Expendables 2

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I completely forgot to write this review for this movie and I got a 100 messages begging me to write some for them so here it is.

Expendables 2 is the sequel to the Stallone action movie with all his action star friends but now with even more stars. The additions to the mix are Jean Claude Van Damm, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, and some other people. Van Damme was probably the newest addition that had the most time on screen, Arnold and Chuck had some scenes on screen but not much lines. Arnold in particular was more kind of just standing there and it was kind of awkward not seeing him being the star of the screen and instead playing second fiddle.

Overall the film was more of the same as the first film perhaps with more cannon fodder for the guys to kill. I do remember them having a scene of all the action stars with like Stallone, Arnold, and Willis in front just firing at some bad guys and that was pretty cool. Also Jean Claude looks pretty good pyschically until he takes off his glasses at the end and his eyes seem all coked out or maybe just old. I didn't think the last fight between Jean Claude and Stallone was very good and that was one of the things I was looking forward to the most, I guess they really aren't very good matches for each other. Van Damm is all about finesse and Stallone is more about toughing it out and going as hard as he can.

If you liked the first film then I think you will like this one but don't expect an improvement on the faults of the first.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

A 100 messages?
jimmypneumatic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jimmypneumatic »

Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

80s action revival without Sho Kosugi?

Disgraceful.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I think it's more American action movie stars. Know one casually knows of Sho Kosugi.

Susan, I get 100's of messages a day from DACKers.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Why not baddo guy? :flamed:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Needs more Bolo.

Our Host!