Underworld: Awakening

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Underworld: Awakening

Post by King of Creation »

Saw it tonight even though I wanted to see the Muppets instead. There are some mega Lycans and Michael isn't in the movie except for like 5 minutes which is good. I can't really remember what happened in the last movie, but somehow everyone knows about Vampires and Lycans now and that screwed things up for everyone. Selene does some butt-kicking and also has a daughter who does stuff. It's ended up being my favorite of the series, easily the best directed.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I'm shocked to hear it was good, I was expecting a cash-in.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

This all sounds interesting, but I'll await an official Pooperscooper review.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I don't know if I'm going to see this one, the Underworlds always slipped by in terms of me watching them. I did see the third one I think with the guy who has wings and keeps coming after them, it was alright. Kate Beckinsale is pretty hot thought so it might be worth it just to see her in it.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I remember renting the first one years ago and it struck me as something you'd be made to watch in purgatory.. so no thanks.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

And then Shelly was a blood bank.

Post by Blargh »

I've only seen the first, accidentally I assume. The one detail I can recall - Bill Nighy as a mouldering curmudgeon ? The rest (represented by a cursory reading of exactly 2 imdb entries) suggests that I stumbled onto the correct course of ignoring their existence. Huzzah. :drunk:
Our Host!