New Years

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

New Years

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

So what did you guys do for New Year's Eve?

I basically went to my first real type of party thing in a beach city about an hour from here with 3 other friends. One of my friends just started dating a girl there and she shares a house with 2 other girls because they go to the local college. We decided to go their for New Year's and it was kind of cool to me atleast but I'm sure all you DACKers have seen a million parties.

We got to the girls house and we started to drink stuff like Fuzzy Navels (OJ and stuff in it) but everyone else was doing most shots and stuff. I had physical attraction to maybe one girl who I would totally do but instead of making it elaborate story, we never said one word to each other :) . We chilled for a bit then got some burritos across the street and brought them back and ate them on one of the girls art project.

After eating we went to the party which was pretty amazing looking, you walk into like a forest area that is pitch black then walk on this dirt road and then you actually see this house straight out of the 60's which has tons of people (my guess is like 100 - 150 atleast) and there is some cool rock being played by a band inside. The place was full of college aged students with lots looking like hippies. We then heard they had a trampoline so we jumped on that when it was pitch black and people were coming from all around because everyone was pissing outside. When one of my friends heard they ran out of alcohol we decided to leave which was probably a mistake since that was a cool place.

We then went to the downtown area and went to a bar with sofas but I usually hates bars and with a sofa is also just encourages me to sit and stuff but you can't talk since it's so loud.

We fart around and then go back to the house and drink some more (atleast my friends did) and decided to light fireworks at the beach. My friend downed a lot of shots before we left for some reason so he was struggling for the 10 minutes walk (which was really about 20) and when we got to the beach he was all over the place. We had some mortar fireworks and we got one off which was cool but then the second one got stuck in the tube and exploded on the beach all over. Did some more but it was too windy and we couldn't light much so we walked back which one a pain in the ass since my friend was so wasted.

When we got back it was like 2:30 and my friend was in serious pain so we had to watch him for a long time on the porch and he had to throw up a lot. We had to force him to drink water but we were unsure if we should bring him to the ER, we didn't because one of the "bad girls" who knows these things came out of the house and was all like "we see this all the time, he will be okay". Anyways, we finally get him to his bed and watch him for a bit while talking then go to sleep at like 4 am but I woke up at like 7am and couldn't go back to sleep since my friend snores so loudly and I was pissed off because of that.

I was exhausted and felt like poop the next day but I was glad I went because it really felt like for one night I was doing the real college experience since I already graduated from a school that was more about getting a degree than actually doing all the social stuff and living near campus. Kind of regret not going to like a typical college with a college type town around it. Now i got a real job and stuff and feel like I missed out on a lot of living during my college years :( Now I got some friends who are all starting to do their own thing, what about me?

P.S. When my friend was barfing I started to sing "this is how we do"
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Went to a house party with a friend, drank too much, smoked too much, not much else. B)
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

went to sleep, got up at 5, went to see my great Uncle die. He was really close to me.
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

I worked, as I do every New Year's, because if there's a holiday that I care less about, I can't think of it. It's an overrated display of forced jollity, and I'd rather be making money than pissing it away on booze. (I do that every other day of the year.)

Easter. Easter I care less about.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I went to see Mission Impossible 4 in Imax. It confirms my theory that even a bad movie can be a good and exciting spy movie as long as there are Russians involved. The worst Bond movies are the ones without Russians, for example.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I had a glass of scotch at a friend's, they all crashed at about 12:05, went home, played video games until I passed out. Woke up, did a bunch of nothing, finally got bored and went back to video games while trying to maintain a moderate buzz until I passed out sometime around ten on Monday morning.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Travelled with the Mrs. for hours to my sister's place, spent time there with her, her boyfriend & her friends. Party hard, alcohol included. The next day was nothing spectacular.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Overdid it on the booze. Actually puked for the first time in 6 years. Dinner-party at a friend's house.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

blasted loads of md, smoked cigars, drank bitter. thought i was in a dream for a bit and collapsed against a wall, vomited all over myself, my ex rang me saying she was being followed by some guy so i met with her, ended up back at mine mashed out of my head drinking champagne and smoking m4d bluntz.

although all that sounds like super fun it wasnt really ok
:chew:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Subhuman wrote:I worked, as I do every New Year's, because if there's a holiday that I care less about, I can't think of it. It's an overrated display of forced jollity, and I'd rather be making money than pissing it away on booze. (I do that every other day of the year.)

Easter. Easter I care less about.
What happened to the subhuman who would die to show everyone his drink making skills. That would be the time to show it on new years, okay.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

didn't do much really
Our Host!