Mission Impossible 4

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Mission Impossible 4

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I'm assuming you've all seen atleast one Mission Impossible movie but if you haven't it's basically a lot of action, some spy stuff (atleast in the first one), some incredibly over the top stunts, and Tom Cruise. General synopsis of the movie is that Tom Cruise and pals are set up and now are on their own and have to find the bad guys.

Now I liked MI3 a lot, it really had me on the edge of my seat the whole time and never let up. This one felt almost like that but probably went a bit too far and didn't dig into the characters enough or had enough interaction between them to really make it a great movie.

The action was pretty well done and had some memorable scenes with Tom Cruise scaling the outside of the Dubai building being probably the star scene and it was awesome. I like how they did the punches and kicks in this movie, they really make sure each one sounds like they just really been hit to shit. They do a lot with Tom Cruise hitting stuff and it looks and sounds painful (which is good). Also the main girl in this movie was pretty hot and I would do her in the butt if she ever bent down okay.

Bad things about this movie were the aforementioned lack of good character interaction and then probably no development of the bad guy. You get presented a bad guy with very little development and that is it, don't really care about him because he has no personality. Also this movie lacks quite a bit of gun play, seems to focus a lot on hand to hand combat which is alright but I liked how in MI3 there were a lot of full assault weapons destroying shit.

Overall I think it was a fun movie to watch but not one that made me feel like I just watched a damn good movie like MI3 did.

I also saw it in IMAX which I don't know if all the scenes were shot in IMAX but it looked crisp and big? That is nice but not when the show is sold out and have to sit right next to people who are hogging the armrest.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

These are the only films Tom Cruise has left. Good riddance.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Mission Impossible 4: Mega Shark v. Crocosaurus
:clap:
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

Were you hypnotized by Tom Cruise's sagging manboobs?
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

They were very big thats for sure, he needs to work his pecs some more but the rest of his body was good.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I saw Girl with the Dragon Tattoo instead. There was plenty of anal rape and Sweden is fucked up. I can't compare it to the original, but this one was pretty good.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Ya, I want to see that one now since everyone has said it's pretty good. Also they accurately represented Sweden with the anal rape, right?
Our Host!