Game you're playing. How far you are.

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Saints Row the Third so far is genuinely fun. The part where your character and Pierce sing "What I Got" made me smile. Probably one of the most heart-felt moments I have ever felt in a game before.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

SenisterDenister wrote:Saints Row the Third so far is genuinely fun. The part where your character and Pierce sing "What I Got" made me smile. Probably one of the most heart-felt moments I have ever felt in a game before.
long haired hippieeeee

Skyim PS3. It's pretty good, definitely a step up from Obshitian, more towards what I was looking for coming off of Morrowind ia just exploring and collecting.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

SenisterDenister wrote:Saints Row the Third so far is genuinely fun. The part where your character and Pierce sing "What I Got" made me smile. Probably one of the most heart-felt moments I have ever felt in a game before.
I felt it too, though it seemed like someone who hadn't played the second would look at the same scene and find it hokey. I actually stopped the car before getting to that store so I could hear it to the end.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Stalagmite wrote:Skyim PS3. It's pretty good, definitely a step up from Obshitian, more towards what I was looking for coming off of Morrowind ia just exploring and collecting.
Ehue. :drunk:
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

The only things I genuinely enjoyed in the hour of Skyrim I played were the Dragon battles, and trolling via Horses. Otherwise, Oblivion pt.2.
Gecko
Respected
Respected

Post by Gecko »

Shadowgun on android tablet. Fuck PC gaming, they release shitty games on pc now anyway.

Wtf, no Fallout 1-2 on android yet?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

I saw an ad for a Sherlock Holmes game that came out a couple years ago with possible potential enjoyment. Then I saw this. Now I really want to try it. Has anyone else actually played it yet?
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

DEVIANT CREATES SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T SUCK. WHAT THE FUCK.

Post by Blargh »

:drunk:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

a roleplaying game.

Post by Blargh »

Oh, and this is pretty goddamn entertaining. :drunk:
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Something that doesn't suck? Not a fan of Walter's, eh?

Post by Tofu Man »

I really really really have high expectations for this. Gunpoint. Much potential. Much much. Also, humour. HA.

Highly anticipating a 2D game. It's '94 all over again. I SAW THE SIGN! IT OPENED UP MY EYES! HA! :drunk:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

A bit like Art of Theft except good.

Post by Blargh »

That's certainly progressed interestingly since it last pinged my notice. :drunk:
SenisterDenister

Obsidian is working with Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park to make a South Park RPG.

Right now I'm simply intrigued over anything else. I want more information about it before I jump to any conclusions. All I know is Parker and Stone are writing it and voicing the characters, so that's some good news.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

jetbaby wrote:
Stalagmite wrote:Skyim PS3. It's pretty good, definitely a step up from Obshitian, more towards what I was looking for coming off of Morrowind ia just exploring and collecting.
Ehue. :drunk:
Bless you. Got boring within a few days. ;)

MW3. 3rd prestige. GUNS AKIMBO :dance:
SenisterDenister

Got into the Tribes Ascension beta. Its good.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Who would have thought Constantinople would feel like Rome ?

Post by Blargh »

So, who would have thought that Assassin's Creed - Old(er) Man Ezio would, while offering some extremely marginal gameplay improvements (bombs/hookblade), some glaring regressions (notoriety system 'refinements'/DEN DEFENSE/the OCDfest of city usurpation/occupation :gnasher:) ; also play matters with extreme nervousness and safety, not advance the plot meaningfully at all (Brotherhood - Oh dear, Desmond is in a coma ! Revelations - Desmond is no longer in a coma !), and reinforce speculation that the remaining writers don't actually have much (any ?) idea of where to take the metaplot, other than the increasingly withered STAY WITH US FOR MORE UNSATISFYING BULLSHIT NON-CONCLUSIONS ?

Yes, I just won a bet. :drunk:
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

A: A jew.

Post by Tofu Man »

prosthetic reverie wrote:metaplot
I think you mean mierdaplot. What now? Desmond, the most passive-aggressive PC in video game history, is still being trained to be an olympic athlete?

It's going to be a long ass time before Des the Mound and his Coquettes actually DO something other than standing around doing fuck all and further convoluting an already batshit plot, what with the rate you're checking out every damn european city. What's next, maybe Ezio the pensioner takes to Kiev in search of the mythical Chicken of Pandora? Maybe on Asscreed: Plantations he could be turned into a vampire and visit New Orleans in a quest to find out why all the black people have turned gray and started growling and chucking spears at the white people. Or maybe it's time to put the geezer in a wheelchair and spin the off with Assassin's Kart: Acceleration.

Come on Ubisoft, with all the imbeciles you have for creative directors, you might as well hire me.:drunk:
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

THE EVOLUTION OF GAMING

Post by Tofu Man »

:drunk:
SenisterDenister

If a few megabyte updates were that slow you might need a faster internet connection.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

SenisterDenister wrote:Got into the Tribes Ascension beta. Its good.
Saw it at PAX, I was pretty drool.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
SenisterDenister

I'll get a VIP account for the beta so I can start generating some CD keys, then. I'll either post them here or PM them to you.
Our Host!