This is how I roll 2

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

sailboats / tallboats are mildly entertaining until you have to sleep on them. It can get really hot sleeping in the bunks, and if you choose to be a little cooler and sleep on the deck, you wake up in tons of condensation.

Still kind of fun, though, but you'll be wanting a speedboat or a yacht by the time you're done
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Manoil wrote:sailboats / tallboats are mildly entertaining until you have to sleep on them. It can get really hot sleeping in the bunks, and if you choose to be a little cooler and sleep on the deck, you wake up in tons of condensation.
My dad had a 22" sailboat growing up. You almost had to sleep on deck. The cabin was so claustrophobic, and on top of it, a little boat bouncing around in the icy north atlantic will make anybody puke closed in like that.
Hard to appreciate a sailboat when you're a kid though.

I'd get more out of it now.

But really, lets be honest. Boating, like most male hobbies, it's just an excuse to get away from your annoying family and get drunk in a different environment.

Plus boat sluts.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

a twnety two inch sailboat? i made one half a foot once out of paper, why reach for the ceiling when you an reach for the stars
:chew:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

So I went ahead and did my next saga but with TWO girls. It turned out okay, would have liked the girl to have gotten bigger and had less pre stretch marks already.

I decided to do a force feeding video. It was a somewhat hard decision because I've had bad experiences with two force feeding videos before because in one the girl absolutely hated it and the other the girl kind of just screwed me and didn't do anything I asked.

My dream is to have a girl with a huge stuffed belly and bounce on it, I attempted to have them do that but the belly wasn't big enough. I think it's more of a fantasy and unlikely to look the way I want it without a girl who is into stuffing regularly.

She got a decent size but I was hope for bigger since she ate one large pizza, one big hamburgers, large fries, one apple pie, half gallon of ice cream, and one party soda thing.

Anyways, should I do another video? If I do get another video I will make sure to get a few shout outs like have the girl say megatrons name and talk about dragons.
Last edited by POOPERSCOOPER on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Want to get some honey for that muffin?

Go ahead, COME THE FUCK ON AND FUCKING TRY IT
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Poops, you do whatever you damn well please and keep being awesome. Also DAC shout outs, best shout outs.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Our Host!