Solid Snake v. JC Denton

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

JC Denton or Solid Snake?

JC Denton ( the cooler dude )
55%
Solid Snake ( Still cool, but not as much as JC )
9%
The Vault Dweller kicks both their asses!
36%
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 11

Dark Xenomorph

Post by Dark Xenomorph »

Haplo wrote:Lo Wang could kick both thier sorry asses at the same time... :wink:
He had the funniest one-liners ( Do you want to watch Wang wash wang? ) I found that game to be hilarious!!!111
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

JC does have personality if you bother to check all the e-mails around and manage to get some info on his background (more than just Paul, 'bout the whole adobting thing and where he originally came from).
Bulldog
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bulldog »

Kashluk wrote:JC does have personality if you bother to check all the e-mails around and manage to get some info on his background (more than just Paul, 'bout the whole adobting thing and where he originally came from).
While true, I think the biggest detriment to his personality was the garbage voice acting.
BlackDog
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BlackDog »

i voted JC...since although the game was decent and solid snake was cool in the first one...eh who am I kidding, metal gear sucks.

JC Denton would sw0ne snake or his buddy in a new york minute.

The Vault Dweller was whatever the player picked, so maybe with some sort of combination, he'd have barely a chance to throw in a punch or two before JC sw0ned him as well.
Our Host!