Wait there is another DLC? It's delayed BTW.

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Wait there is another DLC? It's delayed BTW.

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

<strong>[ Game -> Update ]</strong>

<p>I guess there is another DLC I haven't played that is supposed to be coming out but I guess it has been delayed per Bluesnews:</p>
<div id="article_body">
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>Courier Six's secrets at the end of the Lonesome Road will remain unknown for a while longer, as Bethesda confirmed today that the final announced <a href="http://www.shacknews.com/game/fallout-n ... s">Fallout: New Vegas</a> downloadable content release has been delayed. Lonesome Road now won't launch this month, as was planned, and has no firm release date.</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>"This isn't due to any major issue with the code or content, but there are lots of factors involved in releasing these things, and one of those is causing us to slip past our intended release date," senior producer Jason Bergman <a href="http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/t ... ease-date/" target="_blank">explained</a>.</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>"We don't have an exact date yet, but we're working to get it out as quickly as possible. We'll be announcing the final date, along with a couple of other interesting FNV-related items in the near future," the Shacknews alumnus said.</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>Sounds like Lonesome Road has a flange overflow blockage in the bit-pipe widget, if you ask me. Lonesome Road was slated for a July release when first announced, but the New Vegas DLC schedule has been shaken up since then.</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>Players will walk the Lonesome Road to the Divide, a new, desolate area wrecked by earthquakes and hurricanes. You see, the original Courier Six has got in touch and promises to explain why he refused to deliver the Platinum Chip--which lead to the sucker player character taking the job and getting capped.</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>Still, Bethesda also released the <a href="http://www.shacknews.com/game/fallout-n ... 944">first Lonesome Road screenshot</a> today, so you can at least see the road now, if you can't yet walk it.</em></p>
<p>Looks like we got one more to go then we can all buy them at once. Also as a side note I spent like 15 minutes in my grammer book looking at semicolons versus colons just for this newspost, I got caught up with other shit I wanted to relearn. I do this for dack and also I feel like my grammer is getting worse and worse.</p>
</div><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://www.bluesnews.com">Blues News</a></p>
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

We have new news! HOORAY!

News is about dlc! BOOO!
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Boring news. :show displeasure:
Cow Cud is a twin.
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

Completely unsuprising considering the issues the other dlc had with their release window. the new NV news they want to share will probably be the game of the year editon or some such with all the dlc.
Life is like cheap whiskey, it's mostly bad, and leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, but it's better then nothing.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Who gives a fuck. Christ.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Look I'm trying to provide you guys with news, even if you don't like it say that you do.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Hey thanks for the news Poop. I'll be sure to look into that... dlc. :hahano:
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

Our Host!