Outsider Oil paintings art: Is it Really art?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Insane-Lark
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Insane-Lark »

I vaguely miss my actual admin powers as I could banish this bot. Ah well. I did play FO3 on a dirty console & if I want to do that I'd rather play Borderlands.

I still check in here regularly & read the general BS, but I fairly no longer care. Ought drop into #Fallout one of these days... & catch up, but alas I rather think good RPG's are dead. Shooters are not RPG's nor are the pathed run of the general mill.

Heh... ought send you lot a pic of this wench to add to the picture thread with my Vault Tec (Sharpied in) Pallet Jack.
"I think you could beat IPLAY up for lunch money and still come up short." -Interrupt
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

How can you fairly no longer care after all that happened at hogwarts school for girls all those years ago severus snape send a fireball down the corridor in 3D
Yes harry potter dvds now for free buy harry potter dvds now live harry potter and hermione grangefell should have got
together what do harry potter dvds you think? Ron and Hermione Severus Snape Goldfullbore and the magic art of Voldemort harry potter DVDS on blu-ray Buy Roadhouse on DVD and blu-ray now for only $13 and
win a free cup. Harry Potter DVDs philosophers stone
buy harry potter DVDs
:chew:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Lark sighting!
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Taco-Hero »

I'm somewhat interested in what the spambot had to say.
Our Host!