New Vegas Dlc, Old World Blues, given release date.

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

New Vegas Dlc, Old World Blues, given release date.

Post by Doc Hill »

<strong>[ Game -> Update ]</strong> - More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bethesda Softworks">Company: Bethesda Softworks</a> | More info on <a href="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues">Game: Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues</a>

<p>Bethesda has announced Old World Blues, the third dlc for Fallout: New Vegas, will be released July 19th. This Dlc will take players into a pre war research facility, and feature a higher level limit, new perks and items, and apparently...robot scorpions. Yeah, I don't know either. Also available for download that day will be another patch purporting to fix the myriad bugs still remaining in the core game.</p><p>Spotted @ <a href="http://bethblog.com/">Bethesda Blog</a></p>
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

"Robot Scorpians" (prewar im assuming? Which means they arn't styled on Rad Scorps. Or someting?)

Itll be great to see some new creatures... get stuck... in cliffs. And walls. And each other. :drunk:

From what I've heard, no "Broken Steel" type expansion for new vegas, but doesnt bother me, ill just hold off raping the dam for now i guess D:
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

hat_man99 wrote:"Robot Scorpians" (prewar im assuming? Which means they arn't styled on Rad Scorps. Or someting?)
yeah right, your optimism belies reality. retextured nv (fo3) radscorpions for you.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

gobbleykins wrote:
hat_man99 wrote:"Robot Scorpians" (prewar im assuming? Which means they arn't styled on Rad Scorps. Or someting?)
yeah right, your optimism belies reality. retextured nv (fo3) radscorpions for you.
The way this industry works, especially this DLC business model, it's on them to prove otherwise.

Not like I'll rush out and buy any of these. Wait until the whole shebang is on Ebay for 10 bucks.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Judging from http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 672&type=1, its a new mesh, but I bet they saved an assload of time by using the radscorpion's animations.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

It is an MCA heavy DLC, don't be swell guy.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Judging by the one screenshot that showed dialog, I knew MCA was balls deep in this.
- the Vault Dweller
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

A DEAD NIGEL IN EVERY TIN

Post by Blargh »

woah scorpions that have lasers stingers instead of venom why did i not think of that

oh yes because it is moronic

:drunk:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Everything is better with lazors lewl
- the Vault Dweller
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Yeah, yeah, all man-love for MCA.

But then what?

Fallout 4, 5, and 6 care of these douchebags, specially designed for their target demographic of ritalin fiends:
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

and they apparently make games between buttfuckery sessions

Post by Tofu Man »

Two poofs at the front, one of which has lipstick on, the obligatory jewish lawyer Cokefiend Coen and two other ponces at the back making out. Thursday at the bethesda headquarters.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

:pete: enough said.
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Re: and they apparently make games between buttfuckery sessi

Tofu Man wrote: jewish lawyer Cokefiend Coen
I think that's actually Emil Paglia-whatever.

He's like the poor man's MCA. The anti-MCA. Oh Bethesda, you feckless cunts.

I wonder why he doesn't post here anymore:
http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... 7&start=40
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Maybe he got bored by DaCs intellectual arguments and discussions on how to properly roast duck and make shepards pie.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Amis
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Amis »

I tasted shepherds pie once. It was ok.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Never in a million years did I expect to read a thread where the only guy making sense was fapnaught. What a :elefant: slice of life on DaC.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Bethsoft_Emil wrote:Anyway, I've been the lead designer on Fallout 3 for quite some time now. It's not exactly the type of offer you turn down, you know? And no, I really can't say anything about anything. But I just wanted to pop on and say hi.
ok I read about this far and remembered how ridiculous it was that gw bush was president twice. anyway, above quoted post is fucking retarded, no wonder the guy's an sdf and also I hope beth fired him but I'm not optimistic on this front (as hitler should've been on russia's front boom gowdin's law).
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

gobbleykins wrote:
Bethsoft_Emil wrote:Anyway, I've been the lead designer on Fallout 3 for quite some time now. It's not exactly the type of offer you turn down, you know? And no, I really can't say anything about anything. But I just wanted to pop on and say hi.
ok I read about this far and remembered how ridiculous it was that gw bush was president twice. anyway, above quoted post is fucking retarded, no wonder the guy's an sdf and also I hope beth fired him but I'm not optimistic on this front (as hitler should've been on russia's front boom gowdin's law).
I vaguely remember this set of events and how it was kinda bizarre to the point that I didn't quite feel like talking to him. Trying to represent DaC's community in a conversation with a head Beth drone seemed a bit too difficult to do without getting into an argument or calling names, or something... either way, the best strategy felt like quarantine and avoidance, though I salute those patriots who just didn't care and gave the uncut edition of our hospitality.

If the best critic is often the harshest one, why aren't we an audience that they come to first? Are they afraid of getting flamed or something? I mean, doesn't that seriously seem like a valuable perspective to get prior to reproduction? The harshest one, that, whether or not they decide to follow it, would quickly identify the weaknesses? Or are they afraid of Pooperscooper/Ausir leaking everything that we come in contact with?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Manoil wrote: If the best critic is often the harshest one, why aren't we an audience that they come to first?
Because they don't want to be criticized or make a quality product. If you made something like Oblivion and were rewarded with millions of dollars for doing so, what would then be your motivation for soing well when you know enough idiots will buy the shit to turn a huge profit?

Plus, when it comes down to it, it seems no one Bethesda employs has much talent.
- the Vault Dweller
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

That thread was back in my lurking days, what happened to Psychosniper? Wasn't he killed or something?
Our Host!