Prosper Makes it BIG Time

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Prosper Makes it BIG Time

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

<strong>[ Community -> Article ]</strong> - News related to <a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx/archives.php ... y=118">Top Story: Prosper Makes it Big Time</a>

<p>Remeber, Prosper? The guy we all made fun of and assumed would never amount to anything, well we have been proven wrong. He has scored a major interview over at <a href="http://www.gamergaia.com/home/gaming-ne ... tml">Gamer Gaia</a> ;</p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>"...
</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>Aware of the limitations of the industry,and its tendency to advance so quickly it leaves old models in the dust faster than independent programmers can hammer them out, Prosper&rsquo;s designs on Fallout multiplayer were slowly defeated by a lack of motivation and fulfillment. So discouraged by the stress of finishing projects that he often trashed them well before completion, he attracted the criticism of those in the community who wanted solid results. Faced with a dwindling following for Fallout 3 as New Vegas took the spotlight, Prosper felt his project becoming trivial and unwanted. The cause to which he&rsquo;d devoted so much of his time and energy was losing steam and supporters.</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>...</em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>What eventually got him kicked from The Nexus, one of his two major outlets for advertising his ideas and results, was what he describes as an unprovoked attack by a number of respected modders. He suggests that it was because of his ambitions for Fallout multiplayer that he was ejected from the community without warning. Regardless of how or why it happened, Nexus was lost, and so too was his most appropriate stomping grounds.</em></p>
<p><em> </em></p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><em>Prosper has lost the official Bethesda Soft Games Forum, too. Not only did he manage to get himself threatened by Bethesda&rsquo;s legal team after suggesting they allow encryption of plugins, but he was permanently banned after he bluffed at having a leak of sensitive Fallout 4 documents. Take this with a grain of salt &ndash; until Bethesda's reaction made him think otherwise, Prosper himself intended for it all to be a joke. Six minutes after posting pages upon pages of backdated material originally developed and scrapped for Fallouts 1 and 2, his account was frozen, both on Bethesda&rsquo;s official forum and on the popular image site on which he stored his documents."</em></p>
<p>We can only hope prosper remebers us when he is a big time game developer. You can read the whole article <a href="http://www.gamergaia.com/home/gaming-ne ... re.</a></p>
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

He still isn't anything, all he did was piss of a multimillion dollar company.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

:rofl:
Thanks, Pooper. :hug:
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

SenisterDenister wrote:He still isn't anything, all he did was piss of a multimillion dollar company.
Your opinion ... I will call it a thing. Your opinion isn't just anything, it includes words that are suppose to be meaningful. To be meaningful you would have to have chosen words that are relevant to the topic so that we understand you.

Assuming you intended for us to believe you are being relevant:

Multimillion dollar companies are not like multi-billion dollar companies.
Neither of which are relevant to me being anything.

If I am not anything then I must be something judging by your accusation that I pissed off a company.

I am something . As something, I have something else for you to think about. That regardless of what you think I am, I am, and have concluded you are troll.
SenisterDenister

Pizzahut Lover wrote:LOOK AT ME! I HAVE AUTISM BUT I'M STILL TRYING TO BE PEDANTIC!
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Its getting kinda old bashing on old prosper.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

SenisterDenister wrote:
Pizzahut Lover wrote:LOOK AT ME! I HAVE AUTISM BUT I'M STILL TRYING TO BE PEDANTIC!
I am superior to you in mind and practice across the Internet.
I know your type of ideology. It involves borrowing from anyone who seems popular without care. The point being to achieve the effect of others wanting to be like you. They give you attention you want, and all you have to worry about next is when the next fad comes along so you aren't too late to copying it.

I am not satisfied with DAC or NMA. It may be because I am Autistic that I resist falling for the traps set by other self-indulged people. I like being alone and want to inspire you to be more creative.
SenisterDenister

Sure thing, buddy.
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

SenisterDenister wrote:Sure thing, buddy.
Please become a modder that can openly work with us.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

This is a serious question; who the fuck is Prosper? I feel like I SHOULD remember him, but don't in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Re: Prosper Makes it BIG Time

Post by Tofu Man »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Top Story: Prosper Makes it Big Time
:rofl: Holy shit and I thought I'd laughed my share today with that canadian army swell guy thread, now cakestar gets an interview? Sheeeeit, maybe the world IS ending in October or pigs started flying and I didn't notice or something. Anyways I hadn't laughed this hard in a while, good shit Poopers.

EDIT- I particularly liked the
casketstar wrote:SenisterDenister , Never-mind the fact that you couldn't articulate your comment without dissing color-blinds and autistic persons. You didn't pay attention to the scope of this article. You haven't respected who posted the article by slandering me. You are the sociopath if you expect us to have sympathy after what you just said.

Honestly I have never known SenisterDenister to be a fan of my work. He came here to detract from events he couldn't care less about... Like modding Fallout 3 or New Vegas.
Good job trying to convince people you're not completely bananas. You know, you actually sound barely intelligible when you're on medication.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

I love all your comments on the interview page. (Except for Senister's he's a douche). Keep it up DAQ. :clap:
SenisterDenister

The guy just needs to stop. I'm sick of him.

I also like how he recycled all the words I used in his response on that website.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

fucking maths how does it work

Post by Blargh »

Yeah, it's all about what you want, isn't it ?

The Grand Equation :

Expected humour derived from the presence of 'Prosper' > The humour derived from the presence of 'SenisterDenister'.

QED. Motherfucker. :drunk:
SenisterDenister

Ah yes, the pedantic wit of an internet alcoholic. Truly, I am scathed by your worldly wisdom and criticisms. Alas, I am undone!
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Clearly this is why we must dispose of Propser once and for

Post by Blargh »

*golf claps*

Exceptional rebuttal. Motherfucker. :drunk:
SenisterDenister

:drunk:
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

cause blesseds are more accurate than maths

Post by Tofu Man »

SenisterDenister wrote:Ah yes, the pedantic wit of an internet alcoholic. Truly, I am scathed by your worldly wisdom and criticisms. Alas, I am undone!
ImageImageImage / 5
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

SenisterDenister wrote:He still isn't anything, all he did was piss of a multimillion dollar company.

That's worth something dude. If he would be less of an spamming asshole and an extreme example of quantity over quality in GD and instead turn to doing more stuff like this he would be pretty kewl.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

deleted
Last edited by cazsim83 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our Host!