Priest

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.

Have you read the priest comics?

yes :nicolai:
No votes
no :dreadnought:
100%

Total votes: 4

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Priest

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Look, it stars the guy who is married to Jennifer Connely and is based off of a comic I haven't read. It's about Humans who used to fight against vampires until the humans trained "priests" as deadly super soldiers to kill vampires but the vampires are BACK with Karl urban.

Basically it's some priest dude killing vampires with one of the vampires who was once a priest zomg. The movie had a kind of cool setting and I liked the visuals but it's standard "looks like the preview" type of movie which isn't that great. It had some okay action but used a lot of wire fu stuff which I didn't get with the setting, the priests are just regular dudes who were trained as warriors so why are they walking on flying rocks and stuff? That should be kept to vampires only.

Paul Bettany (the guy who is married to Jennifer Connely) hasn't been in a good movie in awhile but he has potential he plays a good emotional warrior. I remember the last movie "Legion" he was in where he played the angel and that was a bad movie but he was the right person to play the part, you know what I mean?

Overall I would probably put it on the same level as thor but this one had a bit of edge because there was no hype for it and ended up being close to Thor in quality even though the quality wasn't that good.
Our Host!