Diablo 2 Mod For New Vegas

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Diablo 2 Mod For New Vegas

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Really CHECK IT OUT!
My Epic New Vegas Diablo Mod (901.71M)
Be sure to set high resolution for maximum exposure to the graphics. Video may also be processing for a bit till we get the best view.

All of these are assets available with Purchase of New Vegas. I am utilizing what is already given before I dare add my own asserts ontop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMtXV4FGcTQ

Primary focus is to have RPG-adventure but with the most astmosphere unlike in fallout 3 or new vegas. this will be deeper.

This video demonstrates a remarkable ability of mine to build natural towns fitting to the setting. everything from the spacing to the lighting to the chosen weather.

I did use someone's weather mod for rain. The image space is from Fallout 3 Childtown or whatever.
The Climate is however, the Pitt DLC.

I switched to rain to blend with the Kurast music. Felt pretty decent. Cows, Crows, Stump, Fire, Water, Tent.

Really CHECK IT OUT!

I was going to add a bumble bee insect for a blacksmith, quil rats and mini-diablos attacking, but then i would need a deckard cain model, the rogue women model for standing on the walls i would also have to make. i also thought about having that starwars walker, ride a bike through the town, and a mario world yoshi race with andhaira, but for now lets keep this serious.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Damn it Cakester.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Retlaw83 wrote:Damn it Cakester.
i am taking up programming/hacking/re again. don't worry i will geb ack to this proejct and hopefully with great things to add.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i thought you hated new vegas
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Pizzahut Lover wrote:
Retlaw83 wrote:Damn it Cakester.
don't worry i will geb ack to this proejct
That's why I'm worried.
and hopefully with great things to add.
I wouldn't get your hopes up ehue.
- the Vault Dweller
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

My opinion of Cakester would go up if he actually finished this shit, and the final product was actually decent.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

So in other words, there's no hope of your opinion of Cakester increasing?
- the Vault Dweller
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Well, if he decides to pull his head out of his ass someday, who knows?
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

So "no hope whatsoever" is what you're saying?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester, why do you keep coming back to DAC again and again when it's obvious the entirety of the internet hates you?
- the Vault Dweller
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Stalagmite wrote:Well, if he decides to pull his head out of his ass someday, who knows?
We found an arena to innovate. So Diablo 2 in New Vegas allows us to question everything.

No monthly fees. The look of my mod will be stylized. I shot a gun, shot a gun, i shot a gun again. hey that's great. but we don't like that boring thing.

you see whats happening. i don't want to build the same total conversion mod that someone else is building.

the most important thing in any mod is the player. i will build the game for them.

a persistent beautiful world. i treat my environments as if they are characters themselves.

i will change the way people view diablo 2 and fallout. epic. i will be back with proof later toda.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

And no y, for that sentence.

If you build the game for the player, why do all your player characters look like robots, your enemies and npcs look like unrecognizable and unrelatable defiances of Darwinism, and your digital environments all the same contorted fuckball of forest clearing?

And why doesn't anyone ever converse? Why are they so busy hugging/ practicing MMA?

Why haven't you changed your diet after undeniably tearing ass so much in your videos, and more than likely while you read this sentence?

Why do you think we won't recognize a new alias of yours when you always link back to BLUEEYSSEVEN on YouTube?

Why do you think Retlaw83 likes you so much, when in reality, if you two knowingly crossed paths, he'd force you to the ground and drag his testicles across your face (Not even for sexual enjoyment, but for proper etiquette against Your Kindâ„¢)?
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Manoil wrote:And no y, for that sentence.

If you build the game for the player, why do all your player characters look like robots, your enemies and npcs look like unrecognizable and unrelatable defiances of Darwinism, and your digital environments all the same contorted fuckball of forest clearing?

And why doesn't anyone ever converse? Why are they so busy hugging/ practicing MMA?

Why haven't you changed your diet after undeniably tearing ass so much in your videos, and more than likely while you read this sentence?

Why do you think we won't recognize a new alias of yours when you always link back to BLUEEYSSEVEN on YouTube?

i need proof btw. link to what you think proves what u say

Why do you think Retlaw83 likes you so much, when in reality, if you two knowingly crossed paths, he'd force you to the ground and drag his testicles across your face (Not even for sexual enjoyment, but for proper etiquette against Your Kindâ„¢)?
Rage issues. I have it all, the talent, the looks, and personality. btw iam maknig great progress. a tru beginnig .

"your digital environments all the same contorted fuckball of forest clearing?"
that is a good thing. it gets better. jusgt give me time.
Gunman
s3x g0d
s3x g0d

Post by Gunman »

The answer:

Because he is mentally ill.
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Gunman wrote:The answer:

Because he is mentally ill.
i think i will turn my level into a giant Canyon. with pipes covering the top. large pipes. from the pipes i can have thousands of coke cans just hanging from thousands of ropes. or maybe. coke cans that were hanged. so it would be like the valley of dead coke cans.

with some wind added, that would be cool to watch. threw in a talking npc with custom body, and do a 1 minute quest. i bet i would have offers from everywhere to join peopel
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Pizzahut Lover wrote:i treat my environments as if they are characters themselves.
You're characters have ADD?

EDIT: Your*
Last edited by Yonmanc on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Yonmanc wrote:
Pizzahut Lover wrote:i treat my environments as if they are characters themselves.
You're characters have ADD?
u mag
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

wat
Pizzahut Lover

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Manoil wrote:wat
message in my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jDa42x7_I

see when spinners. u mag
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I almost watched your video, then I remembered I gave up watching meaningless shit for Lent.
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!