Hanna

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Hanna

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Hanna is about a little girl (CP!) who is trained by her father, who is Eric Bana, to be a super killer. He trains her to kill a CIA agent or something who is played by Cate Blanchet. That is basically the whole story expect for some stupid part at the end they added.

The movie has lots and lots of style and felt very european but had no real substance. The visuals and the soundtrack were okay but they did nothing with it, often times it just them running around with loud music playing trying to feel really cool. All the people in the movie were played well but the story just didn't really bring it together at all and it was kind of sad since the action wasn't that bad. Felt like wasted potential on trying to make a cool and edgy movie while thinking that watching a girl run around for 5 minutes with music blaring will keep people on the edge of their seats. I honestly couldn't stop thinking about shaking my butt up and down to the music and it being equally as enjoyable during those scenes.

I might recommend this to DACers who like quirky and a bit weird movies but I wouldn't say this movie was very enjoyable. Oddly enough there were pretty much all old people in the theater and at the end everyone was like "what?"
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Last night was a choice between Hanna and Your Highness. The dweebiest kid in our group was the tiebreaker vote; sounds like he made the right choice.

Plus, I never see PG-13 movies on Friday or Saturday nights, because there's usually teeny-boppers running around and talking during the fucking movie because kids no longer have the proper respect.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Hanna

Post by Gimp Mask »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:... thinking that watching a girl run around for 5 minutes with music blaring will keep people on the edge of their seats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1Sn6MtC9w
how about a girl running around with music blaring for 81 minutes :eyebrow: :bored:
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Gimp Mask wrote:
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:... thinking that watching a girl run around for 5 minutes with music blaring will keep people on the edge of their seats
how about a girl running around with music blaring for 81 minutes :eyebrow: :bored:
Fucking started to hate that staircase scene after the second time through
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Manoil wrote:
Gimp Mask wrote:
Fucking started to hate that staircase scene after the second time through
MANIIIIIIIIIII
Our Host!