DJ Silverbeard vs Fallout 2

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Kreegle
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

DJ Silverbeard vs Fallout 2

Post by Kreegle »

<strong>[ -> N/A]</strong>

Here's an interesting one - Dj Silverbeard has whipped up a House track which uses vocal samples from Fallout 2... the Sergeant and Frank Horrigan, in particular (although there are a couple sneaked in from StarCraft). <br><br>It's 6 minutes and 44 seconds long, 6.2 megs in size and <a href="http://www.duckandcover.net/community/m ... >available here.</a> Thanks DJ Silverbeard!
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

OH CRIPES
that was terrible...
i dont usually comment but god was that bad lol
All the riffs were stolen from im pretty sure either Rave EJ or Techno EJ, and of course the clips were stolen from Fallout 2 and Starcraft... and the <<cool>> explosion at the end (I forced myself to listen to the whole thing) ill assume that came from one of the two games but then again it could have been stolen from somplace else... and to top it all off its not even mixed well... the only reason it held my interest is because i was listening to the talking... gah DELETE! terrible terrible terrible...
Ashmo
Respected
Respected

Post by Ashmo »

Took merely a minute to download it, so I just streamed it directly to the WMP.
Hm... I don't know... it was okayish, but the voices and music didn't mix well. The protoss unit's (arbiter? not sure. didn't play SC for a long time) voice samples added to Frank Horrigan's speech didn't exactly fit well either. Same with the Terran Marine speeches and the Sergeant.
Hm... well... so what. I've heard worse. Anybody know Indiscriminate Justice? That was awful, but better than this.
M2K wrote:HELLO
Dan wrote:LEAVE.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Well, to be nice, that was the most god awful piece of crap I've ever heard. The voices were uhhh... good. Then again, the voices are from Fallout with nothing done to them.

It was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long and the music was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too unoriginal and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too.... well, you get the point.
Ashmodai wrote: The protoss unit's (arbiter? not sure. didn't play SC for a long time) voice samples added to Frank Horrigan's speech didn't exactly fit well either.
I agree (That unit is the Protoss Archon - two high templars morphed).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Oi

Post by Forty-six & Two »

Well..... That was shite. Although the idea was great :).
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

DU, will you STOP PUTTING BLINKING BANNERS IN YOUR SIGs AND/OR AVATARS?

I get enough of then in the banners already.

Thanks.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Red wrote:DU, will you STOP PUTTING BLINKING BANNERS IN YOUR SIGs AND/OR AVATARS?

I get enough of then in the banners already.

Thanks.
But.... I won! (And that was the only time I did it by the way...)

I agree though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Red

Post by Red »

Haha, sorry then, but some dude had the same banner in his avatar... Except you couldn`t really read it sice it was all squished...
Our Host!