Sanctum

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.

How would you react in a survival situation?

Break down and cry like dreadnought
29%
Tear off your shirt and show your hard muscles then lead the group to safety
71%

Total votes: 7

POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Sanctum

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

From the maker of Avatar and Titanic who is a executive producer for this movie because the producer makes the movie. Anyways the movie is about a bunch of cave divers who get trapped in a cave because of a storm so they have to find their way out like Daylight with stallone and many other survival movies. I saw the movie in 3d only because that was the best time available but normally I would see it in 2d and make my voice heard about how 3d should go away.

Anyways the movie is interesting because you get to see caves and it kind of feels like your exploring down there even though the character are okay a lot of them feel like they have hokey lines. I like how the movie kills off a lot of the characters in brutal/realistic ways and makes it feel like "damn you guys are screwed" feeling. The reviews for the movie say it's very B movie and I would say they are right but usually B movies can allow for more variation compared to what you expect in an A movie in terms of story.

I would recommend this movie if you like survival movies or ever wanted to go spelunking.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Nobody reads your shit.

Also:

C) / 3)

Break down and cry like pooperscooper, then ban.
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I planned to see this yesterday, but reviews killed my desire. However, I will now see it next week based upon your recommendation.
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I was wondering how long it would take Dreadnought to get irrationally butthurt this time.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

I'm not butthurt at all.
On the contrary. I savor how butthurt Pooperscooper is over ignoring him. He fails to make me rage. Which is rare, because I normally rage over all kinds of stupid shit.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Talking about how hard you're not raging is the preliminary to you raging.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Why would I rage?
The satisfaction gained from pooper's tremendous failure outweighs the fact that he banned me.
I made him bow. :pelvic_thrust:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Dogmeatlives wrote:I planned to see this yesterday, but reviews killed my desire. However, I will now see it next week based upon your recommendation.
My dad originally didn't want to see it because of the reviews so we were going to see The Ritual with Anthony Hopkins but I expected that like most most satan type of movies it would just be lots of slow motion scenes with goats running around, I made an executive decision that we were going to see The Sanctum instead.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Our Host!